Votes: 2 16.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's the chapter like these that sets Kingdom apart. :finally:
The rising battlefield tension and the suspense with those no dialogue panels of Zhao inside..Riboku knows what's up though. He isn't in the celebration mood yet, he knows Kanki is thinking couple steps ahead of Zhao.
With all those hype building around Kanki (80k) Vs Kochou(200k), I really wanna know what Kanki is planning. It's gonna be next f**king level of turnaround for sure. Maybe we can see Kanki himself pick up his sword once again to slay Kochou, perhaps.:hohoho:
Denrimi and Sou'Ou is the best duo of Generals.
Denrimi's words, not mine.
:kobeha:
Mouten worrying for OuHon was nice to see. But, Ousen was just sitting there like;

Massive Hype for the next chapter with the cliffhanger of even the Shin of Hi Shin Unit saying "HOLY *****", after seeing the battlefield.:steef:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Great chap

Mouten proves again why he is one of the best character

Love the way Mouten was arguing against SouOu and Denrimi : now I am a general so I speak when I want to :finally:. And he had the guts to yell at Ousen.

But I can understand Denrimi too. Ouhon knew the risks, and everyday thousands of fathers and husband are dying on battlefield.

But Ousen is still a cold bastard

another great chapter of Windom
:finally:
________
it's been 8 days since the start of the battle 8 days between last chapter and this one .
i really don't know what is kanki plan , hiding among enemy like CA arc & ninji killing like genpo
will not work this time cuz the enemy and their GG , kosho is not the type to take him down like yan or han general the duel against kosho will be a lot tougher and it will take more time so no , even assassination' doesn't work .

:few:

what are u thinkin kanki ?!

Insane chapter!! Loved this chapter a lot!!

Ousen's generals commentary on Kanki army were quite interesting. Kanki army are getting ripped apart by Kochou for 8 days now....Wow Kanki is seriously insane. Maybe Kochou would be more cautious about Kanki as Riboku would have told him about Kanki's weakness.

Mouten's comments on Kanki relying more on instincts than strategy was interesting!! Maybe it's time for Shin to shine! Shin understanding Kanki's tactics and acting accordingly or maybe even strengthening Kanki's chances of victory will be quite a sight to see. Hope Hara emphasizes on Shin's growth as instinctual general this arc. Hyped for future events!!

Finally caught up!

Tbh, The REI shit was boring af and I was pissed that Hara decided keep these shitty as magical abilities of their tribe. I thought we're through this with Houken wrecking Kyoukai's ankle.

What can I say, Kingdom proves once again why it's one of the fucking Goat manga. Even after the long ass Gyou invasion it can still get me hyped for another major war against Zhao and as a Zhao stan I appreciate it.

Ouhon having a child and Mouten holding his ground against Denrimi and co was nice to see even though I thought that he acted out of character shouting at Ousen and it was a bit childish, maybe that's Shin's influence on him.

The 6GG system revived was damn hype. I loved how Hakuki has an entire nation terrified years after his era ended , what the hell was up with that beast @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung ?

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to this war. Kanki being Kanki as always, but as a Zhao stan I'm telling y'all, Qin is getting raped in this one. Zhao will revive their system as well with Riboku, Shibashou and Kochou. I'm hyped for Shibashou for years now.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The 6GG system revived was damn hype. I loved how Hakuki has an entire nation terrified years after his era ended , what the hell was up with that beast @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung ?
I don’t usually do this, but I will give you a very minor historical fact about the irl Haku Ki:

So irl, the Qin would raise an army to capture a territory, and then the enemy state would raise an army in response in order to defend their territory. The Qin would intentionally leak the fact that their army was lead by Haku Ki, and at times, this would result in the enemy state disbanding their army, surrendering, and abandoning the territory in question to Qin.

The irl Haku Ki was so scary, that his mere presence as the leader of an incoming army would be enough to make the enemy state immediately surrender. Let that shit sink in lol.

I don’t usually do this, but I will give you a very minor historical fact about the irl Haku Ki:

So irl, the Qin would raise an army to capture a territory, and then the enemy state would raise an army in response in order to defend their territory. The Qin would intentionally leak the fact that their army was lead by Haku Ki, and at times, this would result in the enemy state disbanding their army, surrendering, and abandoning the territory in question to Qin.

The irl Haku Ki was so scary, that his mere presence as the leader of an incoming army would be enough to make the enemy state immediately surrender. Let that shit sink in lol.
I figured he must've been terrifying in RL, Hara is clearly portraying the dude as THE guy back in the day. I initially thought Ousen reached or surpassed his level, but now I'm definitely thinking otherwise.

It's crazy to think that he stood above Ouki when I think back at the presence Ouki had on the battlefield. It's currently unmatched besides anyone other than Riboku.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I figured he must've been terrifying in RL, Hara is clearly portraying the dude as THE guy back in the day. I initially thought Ousen reached or surpassed his level, but now I'm definitely thinking otherwise.

It's crazy to think that he stood above Ouki when I think back at the presence Ouki had on the battlefield. It's currently unmatched besides anyone other than Riboku.
I think Ousen is really cool because he steals tactics from others. Like Ousen has the benefit of hindsight, he is capable of using Haku Ki’s tactics and I imagine he stole some tactics from other GGs.

The way I see it, Ousen in some ways has surpassed Haku Ki, but in other ways is still beneath him. Overall they are commanders of a similar level, Haku Ki being stronger in a standard army vs army engagement, Ousen being more dangerous in terms of grand strategy and maneuvering. Riboku is overall stronger than Haku Ki if we take Ouki’s words at face value. Ouki called Riboku “a commander of an unprecedented level” which by definition would put him above Haku Ki. I will comment more on Riboku and Haku Ki as the series progresses.

As the series progresses, i think Ousen will surpass Haku Ki and maybe Riboku. But yeah, there is a reason that Haku Ki was the leader of the 6GG lol.