Votes: 2 22.2%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm more interested in Kanki plot.
I've lost all intrest in Shin , after he defeat Houken.
And I don't think that I will ever become intrested in his fight , till chu invention.
yep hoken defeat left a bad taste for the rest of the manga
it's like luffy defeating kaidou at the start of TS lol
we know this magna is not about strength but still shin is only great at strength .
---

for chapter

i liked how there is an explanation for akakin
but still for HSU 15k to take this big army easily in a disadvantage location is not good at all
it's too easy HSU just arrived in 679 now they are taking over and winning in 684

yep hoken defeat left a bad taste for the rest of the manga
it's like luffy defeating kaidou at the start of TS lol
we know this magna is not about strength but still shin is only great at strength
I don't mind beating Houken earliee but I did mind how it was done, my main problem is Kyokai and Shin revival bs, and then her little useless storyline that we had later.

My one and biggest complain of the series is that.

I don't mind beating Houken earliee but I did mind how it was done, my main problem is Kyokai and Shin revival bs, and then her little useless storyline that we had later.

Which is the main reason I dislike Kyoukai. She's 95% of the supernatural BS that's included in Kingdom, wish Houken had slammed her into a wheelchair.

Yotanwa >>>

yep that whole thing is bad .

hara put that shit cuz to justify defeating hoken right there .

Gakuhaku Kou is not going to be easy opponent at all. He is huge and he looks quite confident going up against Shin. Kyokai and Shin predicted extremely difficult battle before this war against Kochou started. Think Shin will struggle against him. It's going to be his first major one v one after Houken(?)