• ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Dragomir

Okay, so I'ma guess Kochou's big mistake was that moving the Kohaku army to engage the Hi Shin Unit left an opening in front of his HQ? Or else, I don't really know what it is. But damn, how the hell did Kanki hide a small army to get the sneak on HQ like that? I'm not sure what relation that has with the Sun Tzu tactic of tricking the enemy to misjudge your numbers but I really look forward to seeing the 200 IQ explanation that Hara will come up with. This is definitely gonna be good.

Okay, so I'ma guess Kochou's big mistake was that moving the Kohaku army to engage the Hi Shin Unit left an opening in front of his HQ? Or else, I don't really know what it is. But damn, how the hell did Kanki hide a small army to get the sneak on HQ like that? I'm not sure what relation that has with the Sun Tzu tactic of tricking the enemy to misjudge your numbers but I really look forward to seeing the 200 IQ explanation that Hara will come up with. This is definitely gonna be good.
it's one sun tzu family
who trickd wei and kanki now doing similar thing .

yep kosho is disappointment he shouldn't let his arrogant lead him to stay defendeless like this he shoud have moved his center closer to the his army in front of him

this is his big and stupid mistake.

look at ouki at bayou he moved the cebter as well. and didn’t stay alone

Last edited:
Is Ousen known for his boldness? Ousen is known for only even making an effort if he knows victory is certain. Kanki is definitely the craziest mofo in Qin right now lol.
Yeah true but the actual strategy itself and how Kanki deployed it, he didn't just use food stoves he used manpower and the acting of some cowards among his group to his advantage (like some of them trying to find an escape, or maybe those knew of the plan and tried to panic causing confusion among those that didn't know of the plan?), psychological warfare

Kanki is one crazy mf

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Kanki will take Kochou's head but he lost way more soldiers than Zhao has
Maybe like 4 or 5 times more
Wonder if they will face another challenge in the Zhao conquest because of the casualties in here
After Kochou head remains "only" Riboku team : Riboku, Shibashou, Bananji, SSJ, Kaine, Futei etc. And it seems Riboku called people who hated the former king to help him

Zhao is not conquered yet

After Kochou head remains "only" Riboku team : Riboku, Shibashou, Bananji, SSJ, Kaine, Futei etc. And it seems Riboku called people who hated the former king to help him

Zhao is not conquered yet
I know but when Riboku comes back and takes over he's gonna have almost all of Kochou's army but Qin lost like 40k in here
They allied with Wei to be able of sending enough soldiers for Zhao

He didn’t lose Ringyoku or Koku’ou though did he?

And these two aren’t exactly amazing talents. They can be replaced.
they're not dead "yet". They are surrounded by two Generals with no path to escape. I can hardly imagine both of them making it out alive. We haven't exactly known how talented they are but seeing how Kanki army operates, their loyalty is not an easy thing to replace.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I know but when Riboku comes back and takes over he's gonna have almost all of Kochou's army but Qin lost like 40k in here
They allied with Wei to be able of sending enough soldiers for Zhao
Kochou army lost soldiers too. And RIboku is not coming right away, Qin without Kochou will have the time to kill a lot of enemy soldiers.