• ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I'm not under the impression that Kanki is going to execute the prisoners because of Raido's death, he planned to do that from the beginning imo. He just expressed some "sadness" to see one of his best men being killed.
The « how many » question came quite close after Raido discovering so I think the link was implied

Cannot imagine their feelings in this panel...

This Panel really hits hard..:ronalugh:
Fucking hypocrites, lol. They've done far worse things for like a million times and are now disgusted when it comes to their subordinate. Raido deserved it and so does everyone else in Kanki's group. But him not telling about the plan until the end even after all that torture was amazing.

Kouchou's hype was for nothing honestly. Pretty underwhelming imo but the 'fun' part is about to come, lol.

The « how many » question came quite close after Raido discovering so I think the link was implied
Sure maybe he is going to do worse thing to them to appease his rage but he's not the type to keep prisoners alive. The fact that we all thought he was going to kill them all even before this chapter says a lot about his character.
But maybe we'll see if Raido's death really affected him.

Fucking hypocrites, lol. They've done far worse things for like a million times and are now disgusted when it comes to their subordinate. Raido deserved it and so does everyone else in Kanki's group. But him not telling about the plan until the end even after all that torture was amazing.

Kouchou's hype was for nothing honestly. Pretty underwhelming imo but the 'fun' part is about to come, lol.
you completely missed the point. While being tortured Raido himself admitted that Kanki would've asked him to spill the whole things out and save himself. Noone expects such sacrifice/ loyalty among them and yet Raido went out of his way to save Kanki's plan. That proves even as rogue and misfits as they are, they still have a code among themselves which they themselves were unaware of.
Noone is saying anything about who deserves what.
Post automatically merged:

To answer, if he is gonna do the worse the Zhao soldiers because of what happened to Raido...

it's just his old habit...don't over think about it..:wellwell:

Last edited:
you completely missed the point. While being tortured Raido himself admitted that Kanki would've asked him to spill the whole things out and save himself. Noone expects such sacrifice/ loyalty among them and yet Raido went out of his way to save Kanki's plan. That proves even as rogue and misfits as they are, they still have a code among themselves which they themselves were unaware of.
Noone is saying anything about who deserves what.
That's not my point really. I agree with you on that. I'm mainly just saying that Raido deserved what happened to him and so does everyone else in Kanki's crew.

That's not my point really. I agree with you on that. I'm mainly just saying that Raido deserved what happened to him and so does everyone else in Kanki's crew.
lol
talking about this point is pointless consdring that the MC and all his county are waging a war against the world lol

i think it funny saying that and considering the lose qin generals or hsu members as if they don't deserve it as well big LOL .

they all on the same pot .

only kanki doing it worse

this show how you are just taking one side
and BASED !!

if you are really going to bring your right manners to this manga then apply it on the all not on the character you Don't like !? .

lol
talking about this point is pointless consdring that the MC and all his county are waging a war against the world lol

i think it funny saying that and considering the lose qin generals or hsu members as if they don't deserve it as well big LOL .

they all on the same pot .

only kanki doing it worse
Torturing and killing is far worse than just killing, at least in my books. It's just a question of one's personal moral code. Differs for everyone.

if you are really going to bring your right manners to this manga then apply it on the all not on the character you Don't like !? .
I love Kanki, lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Was this Kanki reacting poorly to the passing of Mougou (who he had an attachment to) or am I making a reach here?
Nah I think it’s different there. The tone of Kanki’s actions there was that he was giving a tribute to Mougou. Kanki and Ousen both had a great deal of respect for MouGOAT.

Whereas with Raido, the scene is very much portrayed like Kanki is going to take revenge for Raido’s torture and death lol.

Nah I think it’s different there. The tone of Kanki’s actions there was that he was giving a tribute to Mougou. Kanki and Ousen both had a great deal of respect for MouGOAT.

Whereas with Raido, the scene is very much portrayed like Kanki is going to take revenge for Raido’s torture and death lol.
raidou may have been with kanki before even he start to serve under mougo

so for kanki
raido is >> moguo

but you still you don't want him to show anything for raidou lol

Aye, the tone is different since Mougou passed away from old age but Kanki's reaction to a personal loss is still to lash out and kill people.

Moubu paid tribute by having a drink in his father's honour. Kanki could have done the same or he could have commissioned a nice statue in Mougou's likeness that honoured his achievements but instead he.... Has a human bonfire which I doubt Mougou would have approved of. Lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Aye, the tone is different since Mougou passed away from old age but Kanki's reaction to a personal loss is still to lash out and kill people.

Moubu paid tribute by having a drink in his father's honour. Kanki could have done the same or he could have commissioned a nice statue in Mougou's likeness that honoured his achievements but instead he.... Has a human bonfire which I doubt Mougou would have approved of. Lol.
Yeah, I think the point still stands about Kanki being a hypocrite. The only thing that remains to be seen is whether or not Hara is writing Kanki this way on purpose, and whether Kanki’s blatant hypocrisy will be acknowledged by the narrative.

Kanki talks a big game about knowing a lot about pain but he sure can’t handle loss at all lol. Either way Kanki is portrayed as an emotionally immature man-child and I can’t take him seriously anymore. But I think Kanki was written from the start as a villain to eventually be defeated rather than somebody we’re supposed to respect.

Alright, I’m not gonna lie, Kanki is a little bitch lol. I lost hardcore respect for him reading this chapter.

All that nonsense about how Kochou doesn’t know what true pain is, and that true pain is bottomless and there is no limit, and here Kanki goes about to lose his shit because one of his Nakama was tortured to death lol. As if Kanki doesn’t torture people to death every single battle, and as if Raido himself didn’t already torture people to death during this very battle.

Apparently Kochou doesn’t know what pain is, but Kochou lost two of his Generals who were life-long friends of his, but we didn’t see Kochou throw a little temper tantrum lol. Kochou tortured Raido out of sheer pragmatism, and because Ko’s older brother was filled with rage and wanted to see retribution, but Kochou himself was man enough to accept that his comrades deaths were a part of war, and if he wasn’t prepared to lose them then he never should’ve set foot on the battlefield.

But the second Kanki’s own tactics are used against him, he’s about to go on a raged up temper tantrum? Nah fuck that Hara lol, Kanki is a little bitch who doesn’t know what real pain is. What a damn hypocrite lol.

Hardcore respect lost for this emo shit lol. Bring in Riboku to pimp-smack this whiner across China already.

Every so often Hara makes baffling writing choices, and this is one of them lol. I’m not sure if Hara ruined Kanki on purpose or if this was just incompetence, but I’m afraid it’s impossible for me to take Kanki seriously after this. What a whiny bitch man lol.
Isn't that a realistic representation of a person like him though?
Like, i know it is less badass but a lot of military leaders abuse their power, then act like bitches when their ass is on the line.

Anyways, i agree. It's time for Riboku to destroy Kanki, in fact, time for the Goat to show those Qin pleps who the boss is.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Isn't that a realistic representation of a person like him though?
Like, i know it is less badass but very few military leaders abuse their power, then act like bitches when their ass is on the line.
Like I said, it’s just a question of whether Hara is doing this on purpose lol. If he’s intentionally trying to make Kanki look like a fraud, I’m fine with it.

kinki just a big bully he love torture n maim his "enemy" but hate when his enemy doing same thing to his "allies" especially his personal allies
he warn raido before right? that,s mean he personally want raido to be safe n back away from battle but raido stil loyal that he not spill the bean even though he tortured by "ling chi"
i think kanki is the most realistic person hara wrote because he is a "villain" a "bully" in real life " a Yakuza" who can cut people easliy but when his crew got cut he will get very very Bloody Revenge.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Lost some respect for some members of the Kanki army.... Raido was def the best member(not including Kanki himself). When they were first introduced, I thought they were all battle hardened, experienced bandits that have suffered losses of comrades before. Now they seem amateurish.

I'm guessing that Kanki is going to use the Saki clan to torture the captured Zhao soldiers or something. Don't think Kanki will "merely" decapitate them.

I want to see Naki's reaction to all of this.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Da evil Who @Jailer
if Kanki does indeed serve as a campaign villain for Shin later in the series, how many of Kanki's primary/named subordinates do you think will survive Kanki's defeat at the hands of Riboku?

Lost some respect for some members of the Kanki army.... Raido was def the best member(not including Kanki himself). When they were first introduced, I thought they were all battle hardened, experienced bandits that have suffered losses of comrades before. Now they seem
They didn't expect anyone to refrain from revealing the plan when captured ans tortured to death.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Da evil Who @Jailer
if Kanki does indeed serve as a campaign villain for Shin later in the series, how many of Kanki's primary/named subordinates do you think will survive Kanki's defeat at the hands of Riboku?
maybe one or two at best survives. Don't think he will necessary serve as a villain, he's part of 6GG this is gonna show the double edged sword nature of that system.

Possible history spoilers

@TheKnightOfTheSea

One way Kanki might become a direct villain to Qin is after his escape to Yan where Qin would disown him, the assassin Yan sends to kill Sei could be Kanki

Last edited:
Lost some respect for some members of the Kanki army.... Raido was def the best member(not including Kanki himself). When they were first introduced, I thought they were all battle hardened, experienced bandits that have suffered losses of comrades before. Now they seem amateurish.
Well at least we (and Kanki) still have that handsome fellow Zenou. :madmonk:
You know what, I want Riboku's win to be completely overwhelming so let's go with none of them surviving. :blobevil:

Though most likely to survive are probably Maron and Zenou. Maron because he will bolt first when things go south and Zenou because muscles. :sadgrin: