• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Man, when the HSA intercept Kochou's remains who went on a desperate assault to kill a deranged killer responsible for genocide like Kanki, it truly makes them look like the villains in another perspective lol. In spite of that it's amazing and a plus for Shin's character to show how much he developed since Kokuyou hills and that discipline comes first.

Shunsuiju's northern barbarian bloodline is brought up yet again, looks like Hara will reveal his backstory when we reach Gian in the far north? Lol. I really want him to rally up every motherfucking Xiongnu dwelling northern Zhao against Qin, i want these wolf-like berserkers to throw hands with the monstrous Zenou clan lol.

Ousen's panel is especially beautiful, i thought he was about to pull out his glaive for a second and start sending heads flying though lol.

Shunsuiju's northern barbarian bloodline is brought up yet again, looks like Hara will reveal his backstory when we reach Gian in the far north? Lol. I really want him to rally up every motherfucking Xiongnu dwelling northern Zhao against Qin, i want these wolf-like berserkers to throw hands with the monstrous Zenou clan lol.
My boy def a fking Xiongnu where Riboku recruited him, even knows the language of these mountain tribes

The "Imperial Troops"? Damn, Ousen really does have big ideas for himself. :watchout:
Denrimi also wasn't bad at least he wasn't gonna bitch away and make things easy for them. Not an Ousen Commander without reason I guess.
That face when no hype Denrimi was willing to throw hands and catch bodies but Guardian Deity Kochou went straight for the self delete button.:yurazclear:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Man, Kohaku and Ryuuhaku are starting to become two of my favorite Zhao Generals in this campaign lol.

And Kanki Army are swaggers as hell, doesn't give a fuck about the incoming enemies cuz they know someone (Hi Shin Unit) will pull up for their aids.