Chapter Discussion Kingdom - Chapter 740: The Meaning Of The End

Rate The Chapter

• Total voters
Shit, death flag everywhere. Seems like the cliffhanger's Kanki's final trump card.
it seems the death flag is for Rin Gyoku , kanki generlas are going one after anoter :catcry:
maybe this leads to kanki end as well catded

Damn it @Monet you beat me to it.:kriwhat:

But I'm gonna let this one slide cuz you at least decorated the opening post perfectly.:kuzanshut:

Anyway, Wanki.:steef::steef:
:sadgrin:

:finally:

it's not kanki fault to be in this trap it's all qin failur( shk , ousen ) not kanki alone .
even if he died kanki is not going this easy , rbk didn't lose much yet , so i expect the next chapters is death from each side
some kanki leaders hsu moten's army , and rbk generals as well .

i think banaji enkan and the general of hika + the last one od kocho generals are going down
hika general will remain alive to show up later with sbs , while shuncenju ytw have a grudge on him so he is not dying here.
the death from qin , zeno .Rin Gyoku . some hsu members or moten underlings

It's now completed.:crazwhat:

Kanki > Riboku > Ousen/Shouheikun.:joker:
it seems the death flag is for Rin Gyoku , kanki generlas are going one after anoter :catcry:
maybe this leads to kanki end as well catded

:sadgrin:

:finally:

it's not kanki fault to be in this trap it's all qin failur( shk , ousen ) not kanki alone .
even if he died kanki is not going this easy , rbk didn't lose much yet , so i expect the next chapters is death from each side
some kanki leaders hsu moten's army , and rbk generals as well .

i think banaji enkan and the general of hika + the last one od kocho generals are going down
hika general will remain alive to show up later with sbs , while shuncenju ytw have a grudge on him so he is not dying here.
the death from qin , zeno .Rin Gyoku . some hsu members or moten underlings
Yeah lot of folks are gonna die next chapters or so. I can see most of Kanki's army getting annihilated except maybe Maron (since he's too cool to die) and maybe Kanki. The rest can die for all I care.

I can see at least one more member of the HSU dying. Not sure about Mouten Army. Maybe Aisen?

For Zhao side, the Gian general is definitely dying. Maybe Bananji and his son might die too?

It's now completed.:crazwhat:

Kanki > Riboku > Ousen/Shouheikun.:joker:

Yeah lot of folks are gonna die next chapters or so. I can see most of Kanki's army getting annihilated except maybe Maron (since he's too cool to die) and maybe Kanki. The rest can die for all I care.

I can see at least one more member of the HSU dying. Not sure about Mouten Army. Maybe Aisen?

For Zhao side, the Gian general is definitely dying. Maybe Bananji and his son might die too?
yep banaji for sure.
his son hmm i think he will remain for the future lol 😆
to get revenge on qin
Post automatically merged:

chapters later
i have looked down far too much on rbk :suresure:

From purely character standpoint I think Kanki is amongs Hara's best written characters, alongside Ryofui.
can't agree more
Ryofui and kanki are only hara's best written characters
they are not like renpa or ouki who only have limited time in the series , cuz the long the character stay is the more chances to get flaws (the thins rbk suffer from right now ), but kanki Ryofui didn't have yet !! .

If Riboku has this many soldiers at his disposal and knowing what Kanki did at Heiyou, why didn't he just fortify Hika with atleast 5k soldiers? I find it hard to believe Riboku didn't place any soldiers to guard this many civilians since he already considered the possibility of Gian being conquered by Qin.

I understand there's always a 'what if' question to be asked but this seems like somewhat of an inconsistency to me.

Last edited:
If Riboku has this many soldiers at his disposal and knowing what Kanki did at Heiyou, why didn't he just fortify Hika with atleast 5k soldiers? I find it hard to believe Riboku didn't place any soldiers to guard this many civilians since he already considered the possibility of Gian being conquered by Qin.

I understand there's always a 'what if' question to be asked but this seems like somewhat of an inconsistency to me.
agree

it's stupid how hsu took gian so easily and hara didn't even mention the numbers of Zhao there.

he has 300k but can't leave 10k at least ?

Yeah we need explanations
Riboku seemingly expected everything but didn't do nothing to stop it
He already knew they would go for Gian but couldn't he just leave the Gian General there to protect it with 5k? If he did Gian wouldn't have fallen in the first place or he realized Kanki probably learned of Hika and went there but couldn't he leave 10K under Kaine or someone else and make sure nothing happens?

Yeah we need explanations
Riboku seemingly expected everything but didn't do nothing to stop it
He already knew they would go for Gian but couldn't he just leave the Gian General there to protect it with 5k? If he did Gian wouldn't have fallen in the first place or he realized Kanki probably learned of Hika and went there but couldn't he leave 10K under Kaine or someone else and make sure nothing happens?
this one of the plot holes in this arc .

I could not wait after this chapter then I took a look too wikipedia, you guys aren't ready for what's coming.
lol we know what's going 🤪
but that's is historical spoiler

anyway the details in Wikipedia is not from the source that hara take from so take only the result from Wikipedia about this battle and leave everything.