Kingdom chapter 742

Kaine will take it, Futei is nowhere to be seen, unless he has The flash's speed, he ain't stopping that arrow. But Riboku still can't die here, Kaine is the safe option.
Take it up with Hara. He did it just recently with Mou Ten when Ai Sen saved him, and that wasn't the first time either. He's done at least like almost arc.

The most egregious one was when old man Ban You was getting perforated by the 10 Spears. Chapter 542. I'm too lazy to upload screens.

It would be very much in keeping with his style for Hara to have Fu Tei teleport into the scene and protect Ri Boku.

Kaine dying would actually be pretty devastating for Riboku and i think Kanki just wants to fuck Riboku up on a personal level. Like, even if he loses the battle, Riboku won't feel like he won the war.

Double kill pretty much.

I still don't feel like this entire pincer is something Riboku should've fallen for as hard as he did. Feels out of character for him especially knowing how Kanki tends to fight.

Bananji is dying to Zenou soon. Pretty sure tbh.

I still don't feel like this entire pincer is something Riboku should've fallen for as hard as he did. Feels out of character for him especially knowing how Kanki tends to fight.
Tbh I think there were a few of this moments since that arc began. It happened to Ousen, Kanki and Riboku, but I guess it's inevitable when you have characters of that level, it's hard to make it believable

Isn't Zenou a bit too nerfed to take out a fresh Bananji?
zeno will die with bannaji as well
this is better.

I think it make sense.
rbk didn't care if citizens got killed or not. he is looking at the matter from strategic view IF he lost hiks it means the noth is not good for Zhao anymore
as it was explained in 741.
this what make rbk loose his calmness
cuz kanki is someone whi will definitely go for blood first .
so kanki trickd rbk cuz he knew how rbk is thinking.

Isn't Zenou a bit too nerfed to take out a fresh Bananji?
He'd lose that fight fresh. Never mind you now. That said, if Zenou has help, it wouldn't be out of the question.

Where the hell did all those Kanki soldiers come from. He had 2k at best lol.
Ma Ron told Na Ki they only had a "couple hundred" cavalry when they arrived at Gian.

We never got a good look at how large the Siege Unit was though. Presumably, it was at least a couple dozen given the size of it and the amount of cattle and a nominal guard of a couple hundred men to protect them that we just didn't see, perhaps?

I'm not sure. Gian must've had plenty of horses in its stable so I'm guessing they put pretty much everyone they could one a horse.

That said, there aren't actually that many people fighting where Ri Boku is, and he didn't have the many troops with him either.

Hope we see Bananji's rage mode kills Zenou. That would be good hype for him. Or perhaps Shibashou appears out of nowhere lmao.

Either Kaine will take the arrow or Futei will swoop in. Probably the latter. Don't think Kaine will die as she got foreshadowed to join the Hi Shin Army after the fall of Zhao.