Kingdom chapter 742

Ma Ron told Na Ki they only had a "couple hundred" cavalry when they arrived at Gian.

We never got a good look at how large the Siege Unit was though. Presumably, it was at least a couple dozen given the size of it and the amount of cattle and a nominal guard of a couple hundred men to protect them that we just didn't see, perhaps?

I'm not sure. Gian must've had plenty of horses in its stable so I'm guessing they put pretty much everyone they could one a horse.

That said, there aren't actually that many people fighting where Ri Boku is, and he didn't have the many troops with him either.

Idk, that looks more like a couple hundred men. There are at least a couple hundred men coming from all directions lol. It's either an artistic error or Kanki can use cheat codes now.

Last edited:
Kaine is suffering from heavy injuries and Riboku is literally between her and the arrow, don't think she can see/stop it.
If Riboku dodges it'd likely hit Kane, don't think Hara is that cruel but who knows.

I think Riboku will take the arrow, tho it won't be fatal. Could be one of Riboku's pokemons tho who knows.

Deep.
But everyone is overthinking this
Everyone .. Everyone thought riboku was done 2 chapters ago . If anything kanki has as much plot armour as riboku rn..
It's balanced. If anything Kanki pulling something out of this . Loss or not is still an insane feet.
He has basically opened Zhao for the picking for Ousen

Deep.
But everyone is overthinking this
Everyone .. Everyone thought riboku was done 2 chapters ago . If anything kanki has as much plot armour as riboku rn..
It's balanced. If anything Kanki pulling something out of this . Loss or not is still an insane feet.
He has basically opened Zhao for the picking for Ousen
If plot armour was a thing, then no one in the manga has benefited from it more than Kan Ki, who's had a 100% success rate up until now.

When strategy is used - even when it doesn't work - it gets broken down and explained.

Kan Ki's psychological warfare "just works" and we just go with it.

But of course plot armour is not a thing. It's just a silly way for people express how they don't like a development in the story.

People used to call it contrived, but I suppose that's too many syllables for this crowd.

Given the circumstances it's possible, RBK is tired and pressured, we just witnessed him struggling against a weaker guy, Kanki is relatively fresh and would probably get the upperhand quite fast. Besides I think Kanki would fight dirty and might even use Kaine's presence to his advantage.
But yeah you're probably right, Hara would make him compensate that with spirit and weight.

he is strong but not that much as current chapter clarify it
Well Riboku is strong but he is not that strong, I agree.. But isn't that the same for Kanki?
No way he can mid diff Riboku, I think Kanki ~ Riboku, both are the brain for their unit, and both are not the heavyhitter for their unit.

Shin basically got resurrected
Zhao Leaders are ultra dumb. It's why Qin got this far to begin with
Same with why ouki died. Dumbass Top Brass
I can continue..
Either way though. I see riboku escaping as always. But at this point I'm sick of riboku.
Need new generals and more flesh out Story. Rather than the riboku jerk off in the last 200 chapters:kobeha:

If plot armour was a thing, then no one in the manga has benefited from it more than Kan Ki, who's had a 100% success rate up until now.

When strategy is used - even when it doesn't work - it gets broken down and explained.

Kan Ki's psychological warfare "just works" and we just go with it.

But of course plot armour is not a thing. It's just a silly way for people express how they don't like a development in the story.

People used to call it contrived, but I suppose that's too many syllables for this crowd.
I

I still don't feel like this entire pincer is something Riboku should've fallen for as hard as he did. Feels out of character for him especially knowing how Kanki tends to fight.
He thought Kanki gave up as he said himself so he was doing everything else based off that. It looks out of character but considering the factors involved I think it shows his limits and how Kanki’s barbarism got to his head. If this was anybody else, he wouldn’t have fallen for such a thing but because it was Kanki, he really thought that man did another massacre.