Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Trash

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have much words for this chapter.

- Bananji putting in work like all hell. Taking on the armies of Kantan one after the other.

- Riboku, "I must return to Bananji".. the Demon of Ganmon & The Savior of Ganmon about to put in work soon here hopefully.

- Riboku feels tired finally.

2 questions:

- What happened with the armies of Kantan that were sent to assist KouChou?
- Will Riboku now seek out Shibashou?

What I love is that the more you know about the historical spoilers of these events to come soon with Riboku, the more questions you have what Hara will be doing and how the current situation leads to them.

Carrying an entire state only to have it all be for nothing because of a pedo king and his degenerate son. Just imagine how tired he feels now......
Had it been any other Generals like Ouki or Ousen or Karin they would have either defected or revolted long ago.
p.s. nice emote for Riboku. it should go side by side with Ousen's one..!!:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

And people thought he would be the next Sei;

Sei endured far too worse and still kept going till he claimed the throne which was rightfully his.

Last edited:
What a epic turn I thought its all over for Qin with Riboku at the helm of the Zhao army they would again become invulnerable

Such a twist fuck xD attacking so soon

If I were Ousen I would temporary join hands with Zhao to kill Riboku I mean they have the same object my enemies enemy is my friend :cheers:

And then its easy peasy for them to eat Zhao

Hot damn was this an action packed chapter. It feels like Christmas came early. :christnally:

Say whatever you desire about Kakukai but one cannot deny the bloke’s efficiency.:watchout:

All these blokes from the last chapter.
Dead. :crazwhat:

Kakukai tried to go straight for the throat right off the bat too. :denzimote:

Seeing Riboku and Kaine fighting side by side to escape near unbeatable odds was a golden sight to behold. :finally:

A special mention must be given to the big man Banan G for fending off the hyped elite forces of Kantan
with an army that was described as “crippled” during the Battle of Shukai Plains.
Chapter 539

Chapter 599
Despite all that, big bad Bananji still pulls off this tactical feat.
The absolute chad. :fransuper:

Seeing Ka declare that Zhao was finished was heartbreaking.
When even the light of Zhao himself has dimmed. :catcry:

The most heartbreaking scene however was this.
Seeing the usually calm, composed and noble Riboku look so defeated is just... :pepehands::pepehands::pepehands:

Come on man, just admit that Zhao is a foul mistress and move on with your life. :catcry:

Well, at least he has Kaine by his side through it all.
If nothing else, Kaine is absolutely loyal to a fault. This seems to be a running theme amongst Riboku and his comrades. :catsweat:

A speechless chapter indeed. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.