Kingdom Fanarts/Images Thread

Akou is a top tier Ousen Commander tbh:

Even Hara in his stats regards him as Ousen army's Iron man
Surviving a 2v1 confrontation with Gyou'un and Bananji is arguably up there with the best feats in series if you think about it lol, i would even say Akou is individually stronger than any Zhao General that was present at Shukai Plains save for Houken.

Surviving a 2v1 confrontation with Gyou'un and Bananji is arguably up there with the best feats in series if you think about it lol, i would even say Akou is individually stronger than any Zhao General that was present at Shukai Plains save for Houken.
Yeah very likely, and iirc it was even said he could have been a supreme commander of a large army if he wasn't part of Ousen army

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
β€Ž

Yeah very likely, and iirc it was even said he could have been a supreme commander of a large army if he wasn't part of Ousen army
Chad Ousen's First Commander Akou vs Virgin Ouki's First Commander Rokuomi.

Chad Akou:
- Replicates the same strategy as Ousen perfectly.
- Actually hold his own against Gyou'Un and Bananji (didn't win but still).
- Having a Great General potential if he didn't work for Ousen in the first place.

Virgin Rokuomi:
- "Too angry to die"
- Died like 7 times or so.
- Couldn't even kill Sentoun's boredom.
- Get ignored by Tou.
- Got blamed on by Ouki even though Rokuomi wasn't the one that threw the glaive at Rinshoujo in the first place.

Chad Ousen's First Commander Akou vs Virgin Ouki's First Commander Rokuomi.

Chad Akou:
- Replicates the same strategy as Ousen perfectly.
- Actually hold his own against Gyou'Un and Bananji (didn't win but still).
- Having a Great General potential if he didn't work for Ousen in the first place.

Virgin Rokuomi:
- "Too angry to die"
- Died like 7 times or so.
- Couldn't even kill Sentoun's boredom.
- Get ignored by Tou.
- Got blamed on by Ouki even though Rokuomi wasn't the one that threw the glaive at Rinshoujo in the first place.
Pure willpower fueled by rage amping an otherwise standard commander to cheat death multiple times is the opposite of being an incel lol. Rokuomi's basically spitting on the very definition of plot armor as if it's worthless to him, he's quite literally that one survivalist soldier you can relate to the most.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž

does this guy even exist in real life cause he literally tear human being apart like he is like 4 time stronger.

it is from chapter 23.

yes, people living in Ancient China were inhuman monsters totally capable of slaughtering dozens of soldiers at once.

yes, people living in Ancient China were inhuman monsters totally capable of slaughtering dozens of soldiers at once.
Well I am questioning this guy strength who literally rip human flesh with his bare hand unless he has sharp claws like he is superhuman strength. Not sure it possible in real life but I guess it is possible.

Btw I know people do crazy killing stuff in history in all over the world.