Rules Kingdom General Discussion

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
I think so too. There was also her younger brother, Ka En. I wouldn't be surprised if he were a general by now.

She should have more though, considering she has 300K troops.
I'm sure she has quite a few vassal generals that we just won't see because the Juuko guys are more stronger and relevant. For example, they'll be like Riboku's two earls that got less focus than Rigan and the remaining 10 Heroes. Good point about Kaen.

I want to say some time around or before Koku Yoku. I'll have to look it up.
I only recall Kouen being mentioned thrice
1. By Kanmei
2. By Renpa and Kouretsu
3. By Rien.

I'd be surprised if he wasn't.
How do you think Renpa dies

By the naming theory, are you referring to this?
https://www.reddit.com/r/Kingdom/comments/1aqstw8

Most Japanese readers believe Kouyoku will be revealed as Kou-u (Xiang Yu)'s father, who's a critically important historical figure in the next generation after the current kingdom characters.
Kou-u is known to have been born in 232BC, It's also known that his grandfather was the famous Kou-en. What's NOT known is the name of Kou-u's father.
the "u" in "Kou-u" is the character for "Feather." The yoku in "Kou-yoku" is the character for "Wing." Kouyoku is a fictional Kingdom original character. Hence why a lot of people believe Kouyoku is Kou-u's father--which would make Kou-en Kouyoku's father.

if so, yes and I believe it.

Out of the two, Gen'U definitely strikes me as a better match up for Mou Ten, given his skill as a general.
I would disagree. By the time that Mouten and Hakurei clash, I believe both will be capable of becoming Great Generals of the larger states and having surpassed Gen'U. Plus it was set up during the Coalition.

I believe Mouten will become too big of a fish for Gen'U to compete, but I suppose he could be an earlier opponent.

I see the logic but
fair
I believe Hara will dignify all the possible defeats/deaths of the Qin 6. He had Ouki lose by interference from Gika, and Kanki did very well despite the number disadvantage. Though I suppose dying to Kouyoku in a fair 1v1 isn't an undignified method of death. Especially if Yoku receives a "parting gift" from Tou such as losing a limb or eye idk

I hope GHM survives and joins the forces of Qi to help boost their army.
at first I thought you said Qin and i was going to bring up how GHM almost blew a blood vesssel at the thought of a Qin/Wei alliance. I don't think GHM would join a pro Qin state like Qi, but it's possible Qi and Qin won't have a good relationship by the time Wei falls. I think he'll die with his state. Or, alternatively, like Riboku his death will lead to the end of his state.

that's possible. I always believed that Kouen would first interact with SHK in a court setting where Chu and Qin have a meeting. Maybe he sees how Sei is different from the rumors(not a just king) and he takes interest in SHK because he's chu royalty.

Yeah thats supposed to be an adult future Shin who became a Great General

Hara redrew that spread in his new artstyle btw

Chapter 1 GG Shin looks better than the redraw tbh.

I don't like how the redraw Shin's chestplate has a smiling face which looks creepy. The OG Shin has a screaming face on his chest which signifies warfare which is the point of the series. And his shoulder plates and leggings with faces too is dope. I don't like the basic armor designs for redraw Shin.