Rules Kingdom General Discussion

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Don't know who might be more fascinating as villain, our secret little prince or man in helmet !?
:myman:
On the subject of my little EOS theory,

Of Ousen as the final villain, pay very close attention to the allies Ousen makes as the manga progresses. First, it’s highly likely the Ou family were the heirs to the state of Qi, giving Ousen the right to kingship in the long run.

Second, we know Zhao will fall because Ousen implants spies in the Zhao court, these spies could later serve as the means through which Ousen claims power and is able to amass armies from the former territory of Zhao as well as other territories whom he has loyalists within.

Ousen being the final villain is becoming more and more possible the more I think about it.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Stellar link. :myman:

I really enjoy Renpai so far, who are your favorites?
Renpai...Do you mean Renpa? He’s definitely a fan favorite lol.

My favorites are Shouheikun, Riboku, Ouki, and Ouhon among some others who I don’t believe you’ve met yet lol. But Kingdom is full of amazing characters that I’m sure you’ll love.

I really enjoy Renpai so far, who are your favorites?
Very few are to dislike in Kingdom like Heki "the GOAT" or Batei.

But my favorite characters are : EiSei, Ouki, Renpa, Shouheikun, Tou, SaiTaku, Ryofui, Riboku and MouTen.
Post automatically merged:

On the subject of my little EOS theory,

Of Ousen as the final villain, pay very close attention to the allies Ousen makes as the manga progresses. First, it’s highly likely the Ou family were the heirs to the state of Qi, giving Ousen the right to kingship in the long run.

Second, we know Zhao will fall because Ousen implants spies in the Zhao court, these spies could later serve as the means through which Ousen claims power and is able to amass armies from the former territory of Zhao as well as other territories whom he has loyalists within.

Ousen being the final villain is becoming more and more possible the more I think about it.
OuSen as final villain !!!! :catlewd:

But i think somehow Hara is going to settle his greed before final war. Little prince as the final villain looks lot better.

SHK going to fight against Shin, Mouten, Moubu and Ousen feels much better than OuSen betraying Qin in the end. As big ending war arc, SHK's plot looking better here.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

The high intellectual debates of the Kingdom community is unrivaled under the Heavens.
Bruh no joking i feel like i regain my sanity whenever i spend more time here after getting my soul devoured by Ndule's posts, lol.
lol great meme @Dark Admiral

Mostly all special series sections are quite at peace and with nice discussions without rant etc.

But yeah agree that Kingdom threads/sections are great and filled with quality posts