Rules Kingdom General Discussion

Fuck this war shit, let's slaughter civilians in the most fucked up way possible.
:steef:

Kanki is absolutely not going to escape punishment for all that he has done but something tells me the man will fuck Riboku's mind so hard before going down
Riboku : The only who can defeat me is Kanki that's why i can't underestimate him.

Kanki Top 3
:cheers:

Saying the man who just lost big chunk of Southern Zhao to Ousen. Lol

Last image Always made me wonder how the fuck did this GG MouGu tame these insanely monsters.

It is just like how Buggy became an emperor after taming Mihawk and Crocodile. Lol
I do think both will get an L during this campaign.

Ousen probably going to get cucked by SBS
Kanki might be eating a L or even death/exit but Ousen ain't having same here. He already been blocked in Atsuyou but here after there's only him smacking Zhao from now on.

I believe after the Northern Campaign, Riboku got hanged by the King while the timeline for conquering the Zhao might also be reaching to its limit now. I think so.

Kanki might be eating a L or even death/exit but Ousen ain't having same here. He already been blocked in Atsuyou but here after there's only him smacking Zhao from now on.

Correct me if I'm wrong since it's been some time I've looked into history spoilers. From my knowledge Kanki, after his defeat, escapes to another state and isn't heard of since. There were rumours of his death etc but nothing confirmed. As for SBS and Riboku. They hunker down in the capital, Riboku gets executed and SBS's fate is left ambiguous as well. If that's true then i hope Hara uses his freedom as the author to incorporate Kanki in future arcs and SBS as well. SBS never had loyalty for Zhao to begin with.

https://gmanga.org/mangas/348/kingdom/740/336021
https://3asq.org/manga/kingdom/740/
Post automatically merged:

I haven't looked into history spoilers for quite long as well. Lol

Zhao's court idiocy should be the next short arc after Kanki vs Riboku finished.
lol nah
it seems we will have more intersting things before we reach that point

next year 232 (qin's general gonna attack hango but rbk manged to defend and qin retreat ) the qin general not named in history but it's most likely is ousen .
also at same time wei and han attack zhao from south but rbk manged to defend .

then qin didn't attack zhao for the next 2 years lol.

the battle when zhao cort ruin rbk is in 228

Last edited: