Rules Kingdom General Discussion

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@RayanOO

Was @Arara given moderating permissions to pin/move threads in Kingdom section, or was there a mod doing it? Because we need some organizing now.

There are multiple old chapter discussion threads not moved to formerly discussed section, and we have to elect someone to be the main thread opener.
Nope, it’s my job

If you see something like that, report the thread saying you want it pinned, moved etc and I’ll do it

But without report we can sometimes miss it

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Someone explain to me why the failure to capture northern Zhou was a big blow? Didn't Qin already capture Western Zhou i.e Gyou, Ryouyou, and Retsubi were all captured and still remain under Qin?
Kanki's death is a huge morale boost to Zhao and huge blow to Qin's morale.

Qin's Great Six is surrounded with bigger hype and fame around China than ur regular guy with General rank.

Also, Riboku finally succeeded, which is crazy to think that it's his first bigger W.

Kanki's death is a huge morale boost to Zhao and huge blow to Qin's morale.

Qin's Great Six is surrounded with bigger hype and fame around China than ur regular guy with General rank.

Also, Riboku finally succeeded, which is crazy to think that it's his first bigger W.
So now that they got defeated in Norther Zhou, what will happen to Western Zhou? It will still remain under Qin, right?

So now that they got defeated in Norther Zhou, what will happen to Western Zhou? It will still remain under Qin, right?
they only kanki and the northren army
so ousen and ytw are still there to defend the new lands.
yep it was big lose for qin but it doesn't mean zhao will be the one attacking now nah , zhaou already have some casualities and have to recover again from gian , cuz they there's still 2 6gg at thier door .
also attacking maybr not good idea for zhaou rightnow maybe the defence is their best strategey .

Someone explain to me why the failure to capture northern Zhou was a big blow? Didn't Qin already capture Western Zhou i.e Gyou, Ryouyou, and Retsubi were all captured and still remain under Qin?
Their supposedly secret reinforcement army was ambushed and 40,000 troops and at least one general (we can assume some more generals and high ranking officers) were killed.

Then, the Qin lost close to 140,000 troops in the attempt to take Gian from Zhao, and they lost a Six Great General in Kan Ki, two of his generals in Koku'Ou and Rin Gyoku, and possibly two more in presently MIA Heki and Fuu Han.

That's 170,000 fighting age, tax-paying soldiers, farmers, tradesmen, skilled labourers, etc. and at least 6 generals gone.

Make no mistake, even though China had a population in the tens of millions at the time, losing 170,000 troops would be a serious blow.

Last edited: