Rules Kingdom General Discussion

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Some of my favorite Kingdom volume covers:

V

Post automatically merged:

Chougaryuu's canon armor color is red apparently lol.

Gyou'un's is blue iirc(color page from 610). Green/black would have been better for both imo.

Chougaryuu's canon armor color is red apparently lol.

Gyou'un's is blue iirc(color page from 610). Green/black would have been better for both imo.
I never noticed how so many have red (or blue) armor/robes.
Lol at Hou Ken sneaking around the battlefield in bright red.

Or maybe Hara is just using those for style and not them necessarily being cannon colors. I say that because of Ou Sen's Helmet being red in vol.41 and grayish blue in vol.48

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
At least anime watchers will be able to tell Gyou'un and Garyuu apart lol.

I never noticed how so many have red (or blue) armor/robes.

Or maybe Hara is just using those for style and not them necessarily being cannon colors. I say that because of Ou Sen's Helmet being red in vol.41 and grayish blue in vol.48
Most likely. Can't imagine Gouhoumei wearing bright blue armor.

Random thought, Sento'un is totally a redhead.

Houken's like 8 fucking feet tall and somehow sneaks into enemy bases lol,

I always thought Kingdom had that touch of shonen in the writing itself which wasn't bad but that Kyokai comeback was super cheesy

She was trying to get across as someone with no violence intention over their people that I understand. But it's a better way to get that across without being super cheesy.

Last edited:

What's the difference between the Ei Sei that got completely humiliated by Ryo Fui in front of the entire Qin court and this current Ei Sei?

Bruhh, If their debate during the coming of age ceremony happened with this version of him, Ryo Fui would fucking destroy him...

Are we supposed to be proud of Sei? Be sad for him? Pity him? What exactly is Hara trying to achieve?????

What's the difference between the Ei Sei that got completely humiliated by Ryo Fui in front of the entire Qin court and this current Ei Sei?

Bruhh, If their debate during the coming of age ceremony happened with this version of him, Ryo Fui would fucking destroy him...

Are we supposed to be proud of Sei? Be sad for him? Pity him? What exactly is Hara trying to achieve?????
His hands are tied up as of now, not much he could do here.

- Marons reasoning made some sense
- SHK regarded this as a huge victory probably urged sei to not make a hasty decision yet

He's probably just mad at himself how he can't do anything to Kanki as of now because he needs him at the same time. This could also be remembered post unification problems regardless of the reasoning people would ignore it.

Kinda funny now after Kanki gets beaten by Riboku, the main antagonist might actually do a favor to Sei, lul

Last edited:

- SHK regarded this as a huge victory probably urged sei to not make a hasty decision yet

He's probably just mad at himself how he can't do anything to Kanki as of now because he needs him at the same time. This could also be remembered post unification problems regardless of the reasoning people would ignore it.

Kinda funny now after Kanki gets beaten by Riboku, the main antagonist might actually do a favor to Sei, lul

zhous has as always been the main protagonist lol with it king and riboku lol

Yes, I understand. The problem is the difference between seeing two political figures arguing their points and seeing two children arguing their points.

One of them is very gripping, because there isn't a right answer and both sides are in a very tough spot. A clash of ideologies. (Ryo Fui vs. Ei Sei)

The other one just straight up makes you laugh, because both sides don't really know the true meaning of what they are talking about. Like watching two elementary students arguing about the right way to govern a country. You can't take it seriously, at all. (Kanki vs. Ei Sei)