87 smart

This is no foodee but nothing exceptional either

I think in the end he can be

86/87 strength
89 leader
89 smart

a solid all a rounder good everywhere but not great
Meaning he'll be about as good as Naki as a commander. :josad:

I would say he atleast hits 90-91 in leadership and intel.

D

Dragomir

There are 3 chapters I would like to read one day in Kingdom:

1. Shin fighting using Duke Hyou's shield/Shin fighting using Rinkonand Hyou's swords at the same time.
2. Yo Tan Wa unleashing her full strength in a fight.
3. Kanki stops smirking and is genuinely afraid for his life.

These 3 chapters would hands down go down as one of the most epic chapters in Kingdom. It's very much possible we get to see #3 in the current arc.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
1. Shin fighting using Duke Hyou's shield/Shin fighting using Rinkonand Hyou's swords at the same time.
I think Hara kind of forgot about Rinko's swords lol.

If Shin ever does use it, I guess it would be if he fights against Renpa.

You kind of inspired me, I'll make my own list lol

1. Shouheikun showing off his true power and proving that he is indeed as strong as Moubu and as smart as Riboku.

2. Political infighting after the unification. If Ryofui lives to that point, I would like to see his thoughts on what Emperor Sei and China is like.

3. All Six Great Generals of Qin participating in one giant campaign together. Imagine a panel like this, but with the Qin 6:

D

Dragomir

It could've happened during Coalition arc, but Shin wanted to fight Houken himself.
Yo Tan Wa vs Houken would have been epic.
I think Hara kind of forgot about Rinko's swords lol.

If Shin ever does use it, I guess it would be if he fights against Renpa.

You kind of inspired me, I'll make my own list lol

1. Shouheikun showing off his true power and proving that he is indeed as strong as Moubu and as smart as Riboku.

2. Political infighting after the unification. If Ryofui lives to that point, I would like to see his thoughts on what Emperor Sei and China is like.

3. All Six Great Generals of Qin participating in one giant campaign together. Imagine a panel like this, but with the Qin 6:
Man, I so badly wanna see Shin dual-wield his two swords. It'd just look so cool.

#3 would be an absolute wash in favor of Qin lmao. The entirety of the Q6 in one campaign would massacre their opposition. I'm sure Hara realizes that wouldn't make for good storytelling (not to mention Qin would be leaving itself wide open to an attack from any other state they aren't fighting). Though, it got me thinking about seeing GG level Shin, Mouten, and Ouhon in a campaign together. That would be fire.

This is a pretty nice concept though. 3 potential chapters you would like to see in the story. @Yo Tan Wa @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Jailer @MarineHQ62 @Shanks @RayanOO @Dark Admiral etc. Share your 3 hopeful chapters!

Last edited by a moderator:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
#3 would be an absolute wash in favor of Qin lmao. The entirety of the Q6 in one campaign would massacre their opposition. I'm sure Hara realizes that wouldn't make for good storytelling (not to mention Qin would be leaving itself wide open to an attack from any other state they aren't fighting). Though, it got me thinking about seeing GG level Shin, Mouten, and Ouhon in a campaign together. That would be fire.
yeah, unless there's another Coalition 2.0(where Qin gets invaded by several powerful armies) it would be far too one sided.

It would be a huge wasted opportunity for us not to see Shin, Mouten and Ouhon lead a campaign together, kind of like Ousen, Kanki and YTW did in Gyou though.

At the very least, I think we'll see Shin and Ouhon together with maybe Tou during Wei, and all three will have big roles in Chu too imo.

Man, I do badly wanna see Shin dual-wield his two swords. It'd just look so cool.
That would be too sick. I have a feeling we'll see alot of Sword Shin in the future, along with the typical glaive duels.

Honestly i think comparing Heki to Buggy ain't fair. Heki is somewhat decent. Sure he himself is fodder but his army is not trash.
"Fodder with strong army" you are actually describing Buggy here.

I agree, comparing Heki to Buggy ain't fair.
Heki is far more serious with his tasks and tries his best. Buggy just fools around while being very lucky when he is at it.
No Buggy nor Usopp, I think there is nobody in OP that can be a equivalent for Kingdom's Heki. Usopp is still closer though than Buggy because sometimes Usopp dares to put his life in line while doing his job.

D

Dragomir

yeah, unless there's another Coalition 2.0(where Qin gets invaded by several powerful armies) it would be far too one sided.

It would be a huge wasted opportunity for us not to see Shin, Mouten and Ouhon lead a campaign together, kind of like Ousen, Kanki and YTW did in Gyou though.

At the very least, I think we'll see Shin and Ouhon together with maybe Tou during Wei, and all three will have big roles in Chu too imo.

That would be too sick. I have a feeling we'll see alot of Sword Shin in the future, along with the typical glaive duels.
Yeah, no major campaign from the 3 of them together as GGs would be a huge letdown. Who would be supreme commander in that campaign? I think Mouten.
Post automatically merged:

"Fodder with strong army" you are actually describing Buggy here.

I agree, comparing Heki to Buggy ain't fair.
Heki is far more serious with his tasks and tries his best. Buggy just fools around while being very lucky when he is at it.
No Buggy nor Usopp, I think there is nobody in OP that can be a equivalent for Kingdom's Heki. Usopp is still closer though than Buggy because sometimes Usopp dares to put his life in line while doing his job.
Hara might fuck around and make Heki one of the Q6. :kobeha:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Yeah, no major campaign from the 3 of them together as GGs would be a huge letdown. Who would be supreme commander in that campaign? I think Mouten.

I think Mouten makes the most sense, but for story reasons it will probably be Ouhon or Shin. Maybe we'll get a plotline where HQ plans on making Ouhon supreme commander but they change their because of Ousen's influence.

There's always a possibility that one of the trio will become a GG before the other two and lead a campaign with the other two as his subordinates.

What order do you think they'll become GGs?

at best he'll be like Mougou, but even then that's stretching it.

Could you really imagine someone like Heki commanding the respect of Ousen and Kanki? Or physically overpowering Renpa?

D

Dragomir

I think Mouten makes the most sense, but for story reasons it will probably be Ouhon or Shin. Maybe we'll get a plotline where HQ plans on making Ouhon supreme commander but they change their because of Ousen's influence.

There's always a possibility that one of the trio will become a GG before the other two and lead a campaign with the other two as his subordinates.

What order do you think they'll become GGs?
Hmm, I think Mouten > Ouhon > Shin for the order. This will prompt Shin to have an even bigger chip on his shoulder than he currently has. The campaigns he'll have afterward I think would be so great that when it comes to Q6, he's the first one out of the trio to achieve the rank.

at best he'll be like Mougou, but even then that's stretching it.

Could you really imagine someone like Heki commanding the respect of Ousen and Kanki? Or physically overpowering Renpa?
Of course not, lol. I was joking. We'll probably see a fakeout chapter from Hara. During the lead-up to the announcement of the 6th Q6, Heki might have a dream that it's him or something.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Hmm, I think Mouten > Ouhon > Shin for the order. This will prompt Shin to have an even bigger chip on his shoulder than he currently has. The campaigns he'll have afterward I think would be so great that when it comes to Q6,
Those 3 becoming members will mean that some of the current Qin will have to forfeit their seats, will be interesting to see how Hara handles that.

It would be kind of odd if Mouten and Ouhon served in the same group as their significantly older father's, but doubt Hara cares lol.

What's your take on Kyoukai becoming a GG? She was directly compared to Kyou by Gyou'un.

@Dragomir what kind of achievements do you think will get the trio promoted?

D

Dragomir

Those 3 becoming members will mean that some of the current Qin will have to forfeit their seats, will be interesting to see how Hara handles that.

It would be kind of odd if Mouten and Ouhon served in the same group as their significantly older father's, but doubt Hara cares lol.
It's possible one of them doesn't become a Q6 and that might be Ouhon, I'd reckon because of the tension between him and his father.

What's your take on Kyoukai becoming a GG? She was directly compared to Kyou by Gyou'un.
Yeah, it's pretty likely she'll become one. It's quite clear that she's the Kyou of the current generation.

@Dragomir what kind of achievements do you think will get the trio promoted?
To GG or Q6?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
It's possible one of them doesn't become a Q6 and that might be Ouhon, I'd reckon because of the tension between him and his father.

Yeah, it's pretty likely she'll become one. It's quite clear that she's the Kyou of the current generation.

To GG or Q6?
Oh yeah there's always the possibility that they get promoted to just regular GG instead.

The Duke, Mougou and Choutou we're GGs during the same time as the Qin 6, and based off his age it seems like Kochou was active alongside the Zhao Heavens

I meant Qin 6 but interested in hearing your thoughts on both

Imo, a promotion to GG would have the trio show off their ability to lead a large group of armies, while Qin 6 would be another large achievement, like taking a major city.

Maybe to get promoted to GG, Mouten for example will win a war about the same size as Kanki vs Keisha while commanding 50k men, but him capturing a large chunk of Chu and slaying a Chu GG will be what makes him a Qin 6.

Iirc, Kyou only become a Qin 6 member after capturing a big city.

D

Dragomir

Oh yeah there's always the possibility that they get promoted to just regular GG instead.

The Duke, Mougou and Choutou we're GGs during the same time as the Qin 6, and based off his age it seems like Kochou was active alongside the Zhao Heavens

I meant Qin 6 but interested in hearing your thoughts on both

Imo, a promotion to GG would have the trio show off their ability to lead a large group of armies, while Qin 6 would be another large achievement, like taking a major city.

Maybe to get promoted to GG, Mouten for example will win a war about the same size as Kanki vs Keisha while commanding 50k men, but him capturing a large chunk of Chu and slaying a Chu GG will be what makes him a Qin 6.

Iirc, Kyou only become a Qin 6 member after capturing a big city.
Their promotions to GG would depend on how this current campaign to take control of Northern Zhao goes. If they win, defeat Riboku and Shibashou then at least one if not two of the trio get promoted. If they fail, maybe not but I think they'll probably reach it after the entirety of the Zhao invasion is over.

For Q6, hmm. I avoid reading the historical spoilers so I'm not sure what history says their campaigns were. Considering how we have the 5/6 Q6 Generals in place, the trio will probably not individually a major campaign. At best I see they co-starring with a Q6 General. Then, in that campaign, they're racking amazing feat after amazing feat. I would predict it as Shin with either Yo Tan Wa or Tou co-starring a campaign (leaning Yo Tan Wa), Mouten with Moubu, and Ouhon with Ousen. In one of these co-star campaigns, the Q6 General is incapacitated and one of the trio has to take over. That would be their Q6 moment. Another would be where one of the trio is defending a major city and does an excellent job (don't think we've actually ever seen a defensive standing from one of the trio yet where they're defending a city on their own). I'm not sure what the third one would be.

For all three of them, they got to at least lead one minor campaign. They won't probably lead a major one (not including the incapacitation scenario) but they got to at least have the experience of leading one smaller campaign. Can't become a Q6 without that experience.

D

Dragomir

Didn't he already teased it once but in the end it didn't happened?
That chapter with "last 6 GG" cliffhanger and next chapter started with Heki peeing on a grass (chapter 672).
Yeah, I remember that. That moment was hilarious. Doubt he'll actually make Heki a Q6 though. We'll probably see another fakeout.

Makou dying in this manner was the stupidest thing Hara ever did. Like is there no one around on the lookout...
We've seen Shin execute dumb plans like this early in the series but on a war of this scale :giogio:
Not to mention Liboku carrying this out personally :pepeanger:
And for it to happen to the 2nd hand man of the most schizo general in China :watchout:

"Looking on the opposite direction just to get shocked by what seems to be a General's inevitable death" is the preferred Kingdom gimmick to conclude certain battles.

Something about these Generals being completely oblivious despite being in the middle of the battlefield is nonsensical, hilarious and epic on the same time.