Rules Kingdom General Discussion

pretty easy
ch 714
qin-140k vs zhou- 310k

qin army
25k(moten&shin) + 50k Fuuhan + 10k ?!(heki not mentioned as i remeber so i will give him 10k as moten )= 85k -140k = kanki army is 55k right now

since heki & fuuhan are still with him but siffered great casulaities
let's say heki is 5k and fuuhan 25k
so kanki after moten shin left is 85k ~
so it's 85k vs 300k !!

worse than vs kosho
Comparing the numbers against Kochou and Riboku, situation is definitely even more worse right now and there's change in command. Terrain is also much simpler/plain comparing to Eikyuu. Still Kanki was able to slip away from Riboku's encirclement.

if kanki manged to pull W from this , he is the strongest general in kingdom and no one can change my mind .

the goat no one fight like him
no one at all .
He's targeting Gian while making Riboku pursue him (taking away from Gian). Now even if he isn't taking clear win but put a good amount of damage on Zhao army while also taking Gian than he's the best general in seriea already.

I'm little impressed with how this happened, Kanki army faced none of the named Generals to fight through this. This didn't even feel as difficult it should've been.
Named generals did came against HSU and GKK but still couldn't hold them back. Though reduced there numbers significantly with formation.

Against Kanki, it's Riboku commanding the soldiers and with sheer numbers they are chipping them down. The role of other generals like Earl Kai, Bananji or Futei would only be to confront other heavy weights of Kanki like Kanki himself or Zenou.

I still believes Riboku's decision of not moving Bananji and others earlier going to put great damage later on Zhao.

Comparing the numbers against Kochou and Riboku, situation is definitely even more worse right now and there's change in command. Terrain is also much simpler/plain comparing to Eikyuu. Still Kanki was able to slip away from Riboku's encirclement.

He's targeting Gian while making Riboku pursue him (taking away from Gian). Now even if he isn't taking clear win but put a good amount of damage on Zhao army while also taking Gian than he's the best general in seriea already.

after i read 727 arabic scan
https://mangadex.org/chapter/5be44d90-40cd-45f7-a9bb-9f42178362ef/22
getting out from the encirclement it seems nothing big all the area has many lines of zhau as hsu can't escabe further even thogh they get out early .

but yeah if kanki plan was to drove riboku attention away from gian while part of his army +hsu moten take gian

it will be considered a win for kanki cuz he achived the goal of the campaing even if he lost most of his army .

but still i don't think hsu moten are ready for siegeing gian
they have many cvasualities unless kanki prepared small army 5k-10k
Post automatically merged:

I'm little impressed with how this happened, Kanki army faced none of the named Generals to fight through this. This didn't even feel as difficult it should've been.
read 727 cuz there's a reason for this
Post automatically merged:

I still believes Riboku's decision of not moving Bananji and others earlier going to put great damage later on Zhao.
hmm yep riboku think he is inhis comfort zone and taking it as safe as possible .
but what if he realy will lose banaji this battle ? (kanki take him in raid ?) i think no one of sieka generals will die cuz we need to see them under sbs at l east once . so ssj , banaji ,gian general and hika general are the most likely to die .

Last edited:
it will be considered a win for kanki cuz he achived the goal of the campaing even if he lost most of his army .
If he takes Gian than it's definitely Kanki’s win but depends if he could survive Riboku's encirclement of Gian later on. Riboku still has too many soldiers to make complete encirclement of Gian possible.

For successfully conquering Gian only option are through two steps :
- Kanki putting a big dent on Zhao's army.
- Ousen's army making there appearance or if Riboku did surround Gian than make a pincer.
hmm yep riboku think he is inhis comfort zone and taking it as safe as possible
This attitude of Riboku made him lose campaign previously as well. Like he knows everything and it's under control so go slowly and neatly.
but still i don't think hsu moten are ready for siegeing gian
they have many cvasualities unless kanki prepared small army 5k-10k
I think it's all depends upon the quality of those siege towers. If HSU and those Kanki’s men could get foothold on the walls of Gian than they should be unstoppable.

Remember how RyouYou castle was taken by YTW, by luring Raizo and army aways from the castle, though here they are using tower and won't be without surprise attack. But still same as RyouYou, Gian army is out in field.

Here is something that's been bothering me for ages.

The Q3 each has an absurd list of achievements and experience in fighting in some of the most intense, high-leverage battles in Qin history.

Given the enormity of their talent and contributions in the past, I just can't see them sticking with commanding measly 10~15,000 armies for much longer. It was appropriate for them to start relatively small, but it's been well over a year since their promotions and they've all served in the battles and skirmishes leading up to Eikyuu, Eikyuu, the sieges of Bujou, Heiyou and Atsuyou, Gian, and all the off panel battles, skirmishes and sieges in between.

Even when you consider the fact the Q3 are workaholics, that is a significant amount of experienced amassed in a relatively small time period. They should be well used to commanding 10,000 men in their personal armies and more than ready to at least double that for their entire unit.

What's occupied my mind is how the leadership structure would have to adapt to change that. It seems pretty straight forward for Shin and Mou Ten.

Kyou Kai is bound to become a general soon and Ka Ryo Ten is perfectly capable and qualified to command an army of her own as a strategist. With Ten holding the centre and Kyou Kai and Shin on the wings, the HSA would be devastatingly powerful.

With regards to the Gaku Ka Army: Ai Sen is at least a 5K Commander himself and Riku Sen is one as well, so a bump to general for both of them seems perfectly reasonable.

The HSA and Gaku Ka Army could quite easily look like this:
Code:
=============================================================================
30,000 Hi Shin Army | 10,000 Cavalry, 20,000 Infantry
| 1st Unit | 10,000 Ri Shin Army    |  Wing   | 4000 cavalry, 6000 infantry |
| 2nd Unit | 10,000 Ka Ryo Ten Army |  Centre | 2000 cavalry, 8000 infantry |
| 3rd Unit | 10,000 Kyou Kai Army   |  Wing   | 4000 cavalry, 6000 infantry |

============================================================================
30,000 Gaku Ka Army | 10,000 Cavalry, 20,000 Infantry
| 1st Unit | 10,000 Mou Ten Army   |  Centre | 3000 cavalry, 7000 infantry |
| 2nd Unit | 10,000 Ai Sen Army    |  Wing   | 3500 cavalry, 6500 infantry |
| 3rd Unit | 10,000 Riku Sen Army  |  Wing   | 3500 cavalry, 6500 infantry |
It's Ou Hon and the Gyoku Hou that I'm hung up on. Kan Jou and A Ka Ki are excellent pieces for Ou Hon, but unless they were promoted again since Eikyuu, the former is still only a 1K Commander and the latter a 3K Commander. Both are still far off from becoming a general.

I suppose it's possible another general might join the Gyoku Hou (as one might join the HSA if Ten isn't leading an army of her own) but I'm not confident that will be the case because Ou Hon has already had two Ou Sen Army men transfer over and I'm doubtful Hara will go to that well a third time (though strangely enough, I consistently think Den Ri Mi would be and perhaps will be a great vassal to Ou Hon).

That said, it's fair to assume the Q3 would have considerable say if not outright authority in personnel promotions, and it's not like a lot of current members of the Q3 armies wouldn't be higher ranked if they served in larger armies, e.g. Na Ki would've probably been a 5K Commander in the Kan Ki Army, and there are several other examples I can think of. It would make sense to a few ranks skipped.

I'm hoping to see this current arc conclude sooner than later because, although it's been fantastic, it feels like a prelude to a much bigger showdown between RBK and the might of Qin, and I think the Q3 will command bigger armies for those coming, pivotal battles for Zhao.

Last edited:
Hara’s depiction of RBK has pretty much stunk since the Battle of Sai. Everything could go down the exact same and RBK could still come out smelling like roses if Hara’s characterisation of him wasn’t so idiotic.

Hara’s depiction of RBK has pretty much stunk since the Battle of Sai. Everything could go down the exact same and RBK could still come out smelling like roses if Hara’s characterisation of him wasn’t so idiotic.
Well he casually beat the Qin before Gian

It was an overwhelming victory its his win

Well he casually beat the Qin before Gian

It was an overwhelming victory its his win
There is no disputing this is RBK's win.

Between the 40,000 dead at Roumou and the Battle at Gian, he may have already avenged the 100,000 dead at Eikyuu as promised.

And yet RBK still comes out of it looking diminished - in my view anyway - because of the way Hara has insistent on portraying him. It's been compounding since Sai.

At this point, if RBK makes a confident declaration, you may as well assume the opposite will happen.

This attitude of Riboku made him lose campaign previously as well. Like he knows everything and it's under control so go slowly and neatly.
It is not that, it is that Riboku always goes out of his way to minimize his own army's casualties.
If Riboku considers the optimal way to proceed with the least casualties is to go slowly then he will do so.

Case in point, the Battle of Shukai Plains where Riboku was quite content to simply allow starvation to slowly wipe out the majority of the opposing Qin Army and focused on limiting the Qin Army's ability to launch attacks by eliminating the commanding Qin Generals. Only when Gyou's food situation change did Riboku switch to going on the offensive due to his army now having a time limit to work against.

With the knowledge he had, his strategy was the most optimal one but with hindsight had he not been so committed to defensive or passive strategies and acted more offensively then he could have coincidentally beaten Ousen before those saboteurs burnt the city's food stores, it would have cost him way more men though.

I know stats are unreliable but just what kind of a beast Gakuki was to have something like that?

IIRC only other General with a 100 GG factor is Renpa.

Also, the only SS experience in the entire story.
Gakuki's stats are probably among the few that should be taken a bit more seriously, Hara clearly regarded him pretty highly

Only SS in the entire series, lol. That makes him like what the most experienced general shown so far? Factoring in other stats too...

Gakuki's stats are probably among the few that should be taken a bit more seriously, Hara clearly regarded him pretty highly

Only SS in the entire series, lol. That makes him like what the most experienced general shown so far? Factoring in other stats too...
agree.

do you think someone will reach this at eos ?!

ofc not young trio

the only possible character is tou then ousen

tou cuz he already S, but still he needs a lot of feats and battle to reach it.

ousen he has the talent but his achievements and history is lacking he nneds more time than tou.

yep tou didn't show stronger feats than ousen but he is introduced already as S .

agree.

do you think someone will reach this at eos ?!

ofc not young trio

the only possible character is tou then ousen

tou cuz he already S, but still he needs a lot of feats and battle to reach it.

ousen he has the talent but his achievements and history is lacking he nneds more time than tou.

yep tou didn't show stronger feats than ousen but he is introduced already as S .
Yeah Ousen is very possible I think.

There is no disputing this is RBK's win.

Between the 40,000 dead at Roumou and the Battle at Gian, he may have already avenged the 100,000 dead at Eikyuu as promised.

And yet RBK still comes out of it looking diminished - in my view anyway - because of the way Hara has insistent on portraying him. It's been compounding since Sai.

At this point, if RBK makes a confident declaration, you may as well assume the opposite will happen.
It's normal the Qin are the main protagonists but what Riboku pulled out was amazing

He deduced Qins movement without even the need of an spy normally you need bribing to learn the ways of your enemy he deduced everything

Smashed the 210.000 apart with a few ten thousands

Then he owned Ousen army with less warriors

And overpowered the Qin in Gian wiping out 100k soldiers

In my eyes he was reanimated
He completely owned Qin this time

Though I believe while he is busy killing those 100k soldiers

Kanki will sneaky attack Gian castle and obtain it