Rules Kingdom General Discussion

From SenseScans
In case the others missed it in the chapter from all those site ripping and removing our credit and recruitment pages, we will be closing down the sensescans.com website/forum as of 8/21/22, making this likely to be our last release on here. Please read the closure page for more information, but thank you for those who have kept commenting on our forum for so many years. It has been a great run.

There will be a 2 week break after this chapter with the manga returning on 8/25/22.

Shoutout to the man who would've been the Genpo of the HSU, if he hadn't chosen to retire so the other two units could stay relevant compared to the HSU. :sadgrin:

The main strategist of the HSU during Bayou arc who formulated the strategy to allow Shin to proceed and slay Fuuki. Along with ensuring the survival of those that remained alongside Lt. En.

The man who Shin treated akin to Kyoukai & En, his two LTs. Despite him only being a squad leader.

The man who came up with the strategy that allowed them to outsmart Ouhon and co:

The man who saved the men who'd become HSU's pillars, along with passing down some wisdom to the infantry commander of the HSU & Vice-infantry commander. Saving who's been by Shin's side the longest, EnSan, many times.

The man who was once on par with the mighty Moubu in Martial prowess, just kidding. The man who saved the HSU many times :

The Great RoEn-dono of the HSU.

The man who showed mercy to the enemies of HSU & Qin by retiring after Sanyou campaign. :madmonk:

Pay your homage to the legend:
Random side character interactions like these are just beautiful despite it being not so relevant to the plot.

That being said allow me to introduce you to the unknown hero Shukan who fought to death alongside the Qin Prince that he was ordered to kill, a random soldier that literally got absolutely no role or anything before dying a glorious death. :finally:

Gone but never forgotten.

Tempted to make a thread because I think a new arc will happen soon and we'll get answers soon.

Code:
Hi Shin Army: 30,000

OFFICERS
Kyou Kai »»» General
En »»» 2K Commander
So Sui »»» 3K Commander
Ga Ro »»» 2K Commander
Na Ki  »»» 2K Commander
Den Yuu »»» 2K Commander
Hai Rou »»» 1K Commander
Den Ei »»» 1K Commander
Ryuu Sen »»» 1K Commander
Taku Kei »» 1K Commander (incl. Archery Division)
Chu Tetsu »»» 500-Man Commander
Ryuu Yuu »»» 500-Man Commander
Bi Hei »»» 500-Man Commander
Seki »»» no change
Sou Jin »»» 500-Man Commander
Sou Tan »»» 300-Man Commander
Kan Tou »»» 100-Man Commander
Ton Brothers »»» 100-Man Commanders

Last edited:
Alright, let's have a discussion about Gohoumei. I was briefly rereading some sections of Juuko arc.

I must say that, throughout the story, I haven't been enthusiastic about Gohoumei. Clearly very talented, especially in siege warfare, able to use formations such as the Ryuudo. And as often as him (or his men) bring out the usual hype sentence (lol) "Only Riboku can do this too"...Gohoumei never felt to me that threatening of a presence for whom I feel Hara is trying, at least, to hype us for. If, at the Coaliton, Gohoumei was a "That guy is really good", Karin was a "Holy fucking shit", despite both of them being new talents. (Though then again Karin is just a freak - now surely even more - no shame in losing to her).

Then we go to the Wei Fire Dragons arc, which I would absolutely have to reread, but I remember not being that impressed with Gohoumei there. I think Ouhon tactically beat him too? Don't remember. @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki

Then we get to Juuko, where, despite the usual boasting (again, lol) ("Only Riboku can match this", "Bring Shouheikun here to be a match), Gohoumei had an excellent showing and showed he really had levelled up. He decided the strategy of action for the Qin/Wei armies and was also able to take Juuko with a detached Wei force. He's a very strong general for sure.

That being said, that feeling/impression of him ultimately not being that big of a deal (or to pose that much of danger, as an antagonist) has never left me. As much as he boasts and talks about taking certain people out, I certainly don't think for a second that he'd be a 50/50 match against someone like Tou in a war, at least currently (as probably all of you do too lol). Yes, he most definitely will grow even further but where do you see him peaking and how much of a threat will he ultimately prove to be in the story? Will he be able to equal his father, as far as individual level goes? Will he be even better? Or will he fall short of that?

I say he'll possibly be around that (and Gokei was a monster) but...yep, those are my thoughts of Gohoumei.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @MarineHQ @Shanks @SakazOuki @Nidai_Kitetsu @Jailer @Luffy is the mc
@Yo Tan Wa
@TokOO etc.

Last edited:
Then we go to the Wei Fire Dragons arc, which I would absolutely have to reread, but I remember not being that impressed with Gohoumei there. I think Ouhon tactically beat him too? Don't remember.
Yup OuHon did beat him tactically by both offense and defense there than ultimately make decisive victory. Offense in the form of GKH and HSU while defense in the form of Tou and huge army keeping ReiOu in check. While also not letting Wei to send reinforcements to other battlefield but having RKM unused and another army for reinforcements.

Then we get to Juuko, where, despite the usual boasting (again, lol) ("Only Riboku can match this", "Bring Shouheikun here to be a match), Gohoumei had an excellent showing and showed he really had levelled up. He decided the strategy of action for the Qin/Wei armies and was also able to take Juuko with a detached Wei force. He's a very strong general for sure.
To counter numbers, yes his strategy was again impressive there. But that was heavily reliant upon the offense of MouBu and Tou.
That being said, that feeling/impression of him ultimately not being that big of a deal (or to pose that much of danger, as an antagonist) has never left me. As much as he boasts and talks about taking certain people out, I certainly don't think for a second that he'd be a 50/50 match against someone like Tou in a war, at least currently (as probably all of you do too lol). Yes, he most definitely will grow even further but where do you see him peaking and how much of a threat will he ultimately prove to be in the story? Will he be able to equal his father, as far as individual level goes? Will he be even better? Or will he fall short of that?
Agree. No doubt he is brilliant in warfare but not in the same league as top 5 strategist of the series. He hadn't showed the character and action which could make goosebumps while reading.

Agree. No doubt he is brilliant in warfare but not in the same league as top 5 strategist of the series. He hadn't showed the character and action which could make goosebumps while reading.
I'm not saying he can't become a military mind on the level of his father in the future - there are, after all, parallels with Gokei, such as Hara drawing them in the same stance - but, based on what we've seen for now, he should absolutely chill lol. Or, like @Owl Ki had said, he might also not become quite Gokei's equal but have a stronger army behind him (like having someone like Gaimou under his command).

Alright, let's have a discussion about Gohoumei. I was briefly rereading some sections of Juuko arc.

I must say that, throughout the story, I haven't been enthusiastic about Gohoumei. Clearly very talented, especially in siege warfare, able to use formations such as the Ryuudo. And as often as him (or his men) bring out the usual hype sentence (lol) "Only Riboku can do this too"...Gohoumei never felt to me that threatening of a presence for whom I feel Hara is trying, at least, to hype us for. If, at the Coaliton, Gohoumei was a "That guy is really good", Karin was a "Holy fucking shit", despite both of them being new talents. (Though then again Karin is just a freak - now surely even more - no shame in losing to her).

Then we go to the Wei Fire Dragons arc, which I would absolutely have to reread, but I remember not being that impressed with Gohoumei there. I think Ouhon tactically beat him too? Don't remember. @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki

I say he'll possibly be around that (and Gokei was a monster) but...yep, those are my thoughts of Gohoumei.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @MarineHQ @Shanks @SakazOuki @Nidai_Kitetsu @Jailer @Luffy is the mc
@Yo Tan Wa
@TokOO etc.
I just think Hara is holding back with him until Wei's campaign.

I'm not saying he can't become a military mind on the level of his father in the future - there are, after all, parallels with Gokei, such as Hara drawing them in the same stance - but, based on what we've seen for now, he should absolutely chill lol. Or, like @Owl Ki had said, he might also not become quite Gokei's equal but have a stronger army behind him (like having someone like Gaimou under his command).
Yeah, he has the potential to grow up and become terrifying like his father or Genpo. Now he already has two GG level monsters like RBH and GaiMo along with his own trained generals. Only thing he needs is time and experience.