Rules Kingdom General Discussion

Shouldn't there be tons of King Sho's sons and grandsons running around
That goes for every noble family.

Mou Bu should have a bunch more kids. It’d be hilarious if we found on he had a whole bunch of daughters with Mou Ten and Mou Ki being his only sons. Mou Bu himself should also have plenty of siblings beside the one sister - who I am not sure exists in the Kingdom manga.

Ou Sen, a man with kingly ambitions, having only one heir is crazy. We’re it me, Ou Hon would have a whole bunch of siblings, but he would be the oldest and the only one that looks like his mother, whereas the rest took after Ou Sen (who of course remarried). It would add another layer of intrigue to Ou Hon’s legitimacy and exclusion.

Last edited:
Ou Sen, a man with kingly ambitions, having only one heir is crazy. We’re it me, Ou Hon would have a whole bunch of siblings, but he would be the oldest and the only one that looks like like his mother, whereas the rest took after Ou Sen (who of course remarried). It would add another layer of intrigue to Ou Hon’s legitimacy.
Just wait for Ousen to marry Sei’s daughter and breed on average Hakuki level kids
:steef:

1 | Chapter 786 - Kingdom - MangaDex
Post automatically merged:

Is Ouki's glaive a treasured blade like bakuya sword
No, but I do think Hara left the door open on Shin's sword being special.

If it were ever on his mind, I think he has discarded that idea, but I like to think the sword he inherited from Hyou, who in turn received it from Sei, once belonged to King Sho.

I can see Hyou having to carry that sword around like a symbol of legitimacy to sell his role as the body double for Sei.

Last edited:
Nah but for real Kouyoku as a duelist is really fucking impressive. He kept up with Tou for a long time as far back as the time of the Coalition. Current Kouyoku must be capable of beating a shit ton of people we've seen.

We haven't seen anything from him as a General (compared to the Qin trio) but as far as fighters go, he's probably right up there with Shin and Ouhon.

Nah but for real Kouyoku as a duelist is really fucking impressive. He kept up with Tou for a long time as far back as the time of the Coalition. Current Kouyoku must be capable of beating a shit ton of people we've seen.

We haven't seen anything from him as a General (compared to the Qin trio) but as far as fighters go, he's probably right up there with Shin and Ouhon.
I have Yoku at high HK level