Rules Kingdom General Discussion

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
I hope we see an arc that places heavy focus on naval warfare and another that involves fighting in the snow

It also feels like smokescreens have been underused lately

You fucks still don't understand how GOATED Akou is

99.9999999% of characters would lose their bladders in this situation. Game. Fucking. Over
Gyou'Un sneaked up on your ass and is about to send you to the shadow realm

GIGAKOUUU

At the biggest stage in China Gigakou holds the fucking line for the sake of his soldiers and his liege

Tanks attacks that put Ouki on his deathbed

And STILL strikes back at the Zhao dogs as to not sully the esteemed weight of a Qin general

Halfway through meeting his maker Gigakou is STILL fighting back and nearly claims Bloatji's head

What have we done to deserve GIGAKOU
:finally::finally::finally:
@Blackbeard @Elder Lee Hung @Owl Ki @FutureWarrior123 @Shanks @Cichy @God Buggy @Dark Admiral @Bullet @MarineHQ @Monet @Bepo @TheKnightOfTheSea @centurion @RayanOO

Also I love how silent the ones who pushed Shiryou > Gigakou are now
Shiryou performance is admirable but nowhere close
Wait, you think Shiryou's performance wasn't superior?
Nah bro. This chick albeit fighting Ji Aga and Kan Saro who were holding back actually managed to slay one of the generals, that alone makes her feat way superior.

In a 1v1 though I believe Akou wins

Wait, you think Shiryou's performance wasn't superior?
Nah bro. This chick albeit fighting Ji Aga and Kan Saro who were holding back actually managed to slay one of the generals, that alone makes her feat way superior.
Two reasons:
1. Bananji and Gyouโ€™Un are levels above Ji Aga and Kansaro
2. Shiryouโ€™s feat was in no way a 2v1

Soldiers were butting in from all sides

Shiryou barely suffered 10% the brutality of Akouโ€™s situation (talking purely of the 2v1 parallel)
Slaying Ji Aga is a separate feat, that was a 1v1 (albeit it was sneaky of Shiryou)