Rules Kingdom General Discussion

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
How many Heavenly King or above Zhao commanders have we seen so far? Outside of the 4 actual ones and CHG and Gyou'un it's kinda hard to deduce who's on the level.

@Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Bullet
It gets thrown around a lot but I would include Bananji, Shunsuiju, Jiaga and Kansaro in that range. Outside of Zhao I would also say the Juukou Gang, Akou, and maybe Bajio. Maybe Lord Gakuhaku Kou as well.

@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @TheKnightOfTheSea @Bullet @Owl Ki @God Buggy @Cichy @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO etc

Since Kan Saro really is the only Seika general left what do you think of them overall.
Now I for one gotta say that Seika ended up hyping the Ousen army way more and I was pretty satisfied with Jyoukaryuu and Gakushou, but Ji Aga dying so soon was such a great blow. Juuko really looks crazy in comparison rn.

At this point I expect Akou to pull off a double kill with Kan Saro or so

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @TheKnightOfTheSea @Bullet @Owl Ki @God Buggy @Cichy @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO etc

Since Kan Saro really is the only Seika general left what do you think of them overall.
Now I for one gotta say that Seika ended up hyping the Ousen army way more and I was pretty satisfied with Jyoukaryuu and Gakushou, but Ji Aga dying so soon was such a great blow. Juuko really looks crazy in comparison rn.

You can’t compare Juukuo to Seika subs

all Juukuo guys are GG who lead a state. At least 3 of them are FD level. It’s obviously better than any subs.

Even HK are outgunned by the Juukuo guys
Post automatically merged:

Jiaga death was great and bad. His end was kinda cool but he didn’t show at all what he was capable of

The chapter before we had a whole chapter of Jiaga telling that he won’t hold back anymore and that he is now committed to really fight. So frankly we didn’t really see him all out.

It doesn’t mean Jiaga is weak or it doesn’t speak of his martial might

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

I read 784-786 last night, and I think now that the shock of Shibashou not having some huge debut has worn off, Hango has really been a fine arc and a good battle. Not among Hara’s best but certainly better than his lesser battles. Shibashou’s battle with Ousen being longer and more drawn out and climaxing toward the end will be fine, I’m sure. And it’s been entertaining enough so far.

Shiryou’s fight with Jiaga and Kansaro, I really enjoyed. Just imo, but when you really read the actual chapters, it looks to me like Jiaga at least was definitely stronger than her, it’s just that he got wounded and admitted that he was showing mercy prior to getting sliced by her. People will meme on him but I was fine with his showing, Jiaga and Kansaro still to me seem as strong or stronger than Gyou’Un and Bananji, the difference is that Gyou’Un and Bananji are older and had far more battlefield experience.

Idk, Jiaga really gave me exactly what I expected from him. I didn’t necessarily expect any of Shibashou’s subs to survive Hango. I haven’t completely written off the idea of Shibashou himself losing a limb or something like that during Hango. Yes I have my Ousen EOS theory but Hara really highlighted in 786 that Shibashou isn’t safe, he could very well die in any given battle.

So yeah, Shibashou could lose every single general in Hango and I wouldn’t be surprised, though I would imagine that Kansaro will survive here just from how close he seems to Lord Sheeb.

C'mon don't do my man Gaku Shou like this. Shibashou army is far from done. Fuuon can be promoted to general as a replacement for one of the deceased ones. And now that Shibashou is Great Heaven he can pretty much make his vassal whatever Zhao commander he wants aside from Riboku's men. Now I kinda wonder if maybe Kisui can join him given their similarities.

As an overall collective, not quite as formidable as the Heavenly Kings. I could only see Kansaro truly being on that caliber, if even that.

Ji Aga and Jyoukaryuu are consistently shown to not be tactically gifted. They are full fledged warriors in the same vain as Ranbihaku. Bananji and Kaishibou are that but more, having genuine understanding of the nitty gritty of warfare.

On the subject of Ji Aga’s death, it actually makes sense that he died the earliest in this campaign if you look at it from a certain angle (how it was executed is a different discussion). Kansaro and Gakushou are the strongest generals of the group, said by very credible sources. I’d like to think Hara saved those two as they have the most to show off impressive feats in future chapters.

They are fine on the whole. Jyoukaryuu and Jiaga had good clashes/fights, as duelists they proved their worth. Gakushou maybe I like more and he's still alive so he could potentially do more noteworthy stuff going forward. As for Kansaro, I was and am more hyped given his portrayal of being Seika's most competent general. Thus far he hasn't done anything to differentiate him from his peers so I expect this to change in the course of this battle.

Like it was said above, as a collective they aren't on the level of the Heavenly Kings (though individually, Kansaro could turn out to be a true beast).

Last edited: