Spoiler Kingdom is actually really amazing and I regret not starting it sooner.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ultimate troll thread lmao. I'm done. Good thing I read all the posts before commenting.

Should've kept it going for longer until other kingdom fans joined in on it tho.
Tbh I described zombies in the OP. I'm not sure why no one scratched their head at that.
Post automatically merged:

Do you like Kingdom, Jack?

D

Dragomir

Tbh I described zombies in the OP. I'm not sure why no one scratched their head at that.

Do you like Kingdom, Jack?
I saw that but I assumed that you had mixed up zombies with something else. You talked about crown prince, politics, an evil magistrate, and a general switching sides. All that added up with the story in the manga.

Reading comprehension of OPlers...

Now I know why many OPlers still believe that Zoro > Sanji

You talked about crown prince, politics, an evil magistrate, and a general switching sides.
This must be surprising but actually it doesn't take a genius to tell that a series named "Kingdom" has components like
Prince
Politics
Ministers
Castle
Generals
Betrayal
Etc

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kingdom is actually really amazing and I regret not starting it sooner. Over the past few weeks, I've been bored and recently I decided to check it out. @Guan Yu recommended it awhile back and a few people I talk to on discord spoke highly of it. So I was like? Sure, that's fine. And WOW. The tone of Kingdom is just... Very authentic to the time period and the locality on Earth. I was really surprised. Not to mention just, the inner court drama? Considering what the series is pretty much portrayed as, the fact it involved so much politics SHOCKED me. I think the Crown Prince is my favorite character, but the Ministers are always good alongside the scummy magistrate/governor? I can't remember his name. And the general that later switched sides? He was... Fantastic.

I can't praise Kingdom enough. Their method of using zombies wasn't wholly original but it was close enough to what we have already with a fun enough spin that I didn't mind. I really, really enjoyed the confusion on whether or not Sunlight hurt them and later the development with the flower that caused zombification itself. It was intelligently written, but I do wish we had more... Large fortifications swarmed and attacked. Only felt cheated in that regard.

Though, the season finale last scenes? SO HYPED. I have no idea where this is going, seemingly further from court politics for a bit. But I almost prefer a smaller story after Seasons 1 and 2's story arc conclusion.
Damn so many people recommend this series to me and now I read your post and I'm like wow I need to get into this series. But I will do it when I have more time. I need to ask you this: Will this be a problem from a story standpoint if I watch 2 seasons that are available and then start to reading chapters? I mean I want to dive into this series but time does not allow me to so it would be easier for me to watch two available seasons and then start reading. Is this a good idea?

D

Dragomir

Damn so many people recommend this series to me and now I read your post and I'm like wow I need to get into this series. But I will do it when I have more time. I need to ask you this: Will this be a problem from a story standpoint if I watch 2 seasons that are available and then start to reading chapters? I mean I want to dive into this series but time does not allow me to so it would be easier for me to watch two available seasons and then start reading. Is this a good idea?
You can ignore TAC's post here. Dude was trolling and got us good lol.

I would personally recommend for you to dive into the manga. The manga is the series at its most authentic. While I haven't watched the anime, I hear that it was pretty bad for a couple just got better recently. If you really wanna watch the anime first, I suggest doing a bit of research on it to see if it's worth your time, otherwise, the manga is the way to go.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You can ignore TAC's post here. Dude was trolling and got us good lol.

I would personally recommend for you to dive into the manga. The manga is the series at its most authentic. While I haven't watched the anime, I hear that it was pretty bad for a couple just got better recently. If you really wanna watch the anime first, I suggest doing a bit of research on it to see if it's worth your time, otherwise, the manga is the way to go.
I love anything related to war/tactics and swords so I think this series will nail everything I would expect from series like this.

Kingdom is actually really amazing and I regret not starting it sooner. Over the past few weeks, I've been bored and recently I decided to check it out. @Guan Yu recommended it awhile back and a few people I talk to on discord spoke highly of it. So I was like? Sure, that's fine. And WOW. The tone of Kingdom is just... Very authentic to the time period and the locality on Earth. I was really surprised. Not to mention just, the inner court drama? Considering what the series is pretty much portrayed as, the fact it involved so much politics SHOCKED me. I think the Crown Prince is my favorite character, but the Ministers are always good alongside the scummy magistrate/governor? I can't remember his name. And the general that later switched sides? He was... Fantastic.

I can't praise Kingdom enough. Their method of using zombies wasn't wholly original but it was close enough to what we have already with a fun enough spin that I didn't mind. I really, really enjoyed the confusion on whether or not Sunlight hurt them and later the development with the flower that caused zombification itself. It was intelligently written, but I do wish we had more... Large fortifications swarmed and attacked. Only felt cheated in that regard.

Though, the season finale last scenes? SO HYPED. I have no idea where this is going, seemingly further from court politics for a bit. But I almost prefer a smaller story after Seasons 1 and 2's story arc conclusion.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
To think that for a hot second, I actually suspected that TAC genuinely appreciated Kingdom lol. When I saw the thread title, for just a moment, a glimmer of hope shined through my soul. I thought the Kingdom fandom would gain a fan as glorious as TAC, and the Bleachdom wars would finally end.

He then has the audacity to say this.
This isn't my zone. I'm the mod of the Kingdom section.
:watchout::watchout::watchout:
@Owl Ki would have a bone to pick with that.
:goyea:

M

MD Zolo

The question now is... When you searched "Kingdom" in Netflix, which one did you have in your mind?