Kingdom popularity poll #1

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You don't like her archetype then? I like it, reminds me of a few other anime girls, but Kingdom's author is a lot more well minded about how he does the cold bitch turned nice trope.
I just think her story is really generic. I don’t dislike her as a character though lol. There are worse manga characters for sure.

Mouten over Shin is surprising.
Also I figured Ousen and Riboku might make it

Kyoukai and Kanki and Shin were givens.
Ouki still being this popular is also surprising. Mand been dead for years now lol

wonder who rounds out the top ten?

I am surprised with Kyoukai being at Top and Ei Sei, Ousen, Riboku or Ryou fei not being there.

Also, Shin is one of better MCs, whose growth has been drawn pretty well by Hara throughout the story, i would have expected him to be above. This isn't bad either tho.

Ouki, Kanki, Mou Ten, Yo Tan Wa, Shou Hei Kun, Tou, Duke Hyou are well deserved to be in Top10 regardless the order.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I am pleased to see so many appreciate the sexy, thick lipped Papa Ouki as their #1 choice. :akaman:

@Admiral Lee Hung damn, Shouheikan is in the Top 10 and above Duke Hyou. No offense but I was not expecting that. Lol. :kizabat:
Shouheikun is the literal embodiment of hype and bsdassery. Lol

But yeah I wasn’t expecting him to claim the top 10. I think it’s a testament to how strong of a character writer Hara is that even characters like Yo Tan Wa and Bajio who are mostly absent from the on-panel story, as well as characters like Shouheikun who don’t do much as far as the direct battle action is concerned can rank so highly.

Also, where tf is Ei Sei???? Lol

Shouheikun is the literal embodiment of hype and bsdassery. Lol

But yeah I wasn’t expecting him to claim the top 10. I think it’s a testament to how strong of a character writer Hara is that even characters like Yo Tan Wa and Bajio who are mostly absent from the on-panel story, as well as characters like Shouheikun who don’t do much as far as the direct battle action is concerned can rank so highly.

Also, where tf is Ei Sei???? Lol
Looking at the list, all the characters are either combat oriented, tactical geniuses or both. I do not see a single politician in there which is unfortunate since characters like Ei Sei, Ryofui, Ouken and Saitaku are highly enjoyable, thought provoking individuals.

As much as I like my epic bad arses, I enjoy my witty, motivated and driven politicians just as much. Lol.