Kingdom's best panels

Its about time I post part 3 of my favorite Kingdom panels. The first two I posted here:

- My favorite Shin moment. The build of this panel was just too great

- Houken Hypeeee. He was one of the best creation of Hara. The antagonist who really did some damage to Qin and ultimately made "Kingdom" one of the best series ever. After him, Qin is just steamrolling through opponents. I miss this character. He had the potential to be the EoS antagonist

- Renpa has too many awesome moments. Him giving the crushing hug before the war, him telling Mougu not to underestimate the GOAT generals, him hyping Riboku to the Chuu king etc. But this panel stood out for me =>
Cant remember all, but Rinko had some cool panels.

- Hi Shin unit gets cool outfits, my boys growing up

- Generals assembled, the air of the room became too heavy to breathe. What a panel

- Kanmei had some hype panels, but Moubu showed him who is the boss

- Not a big fan of the fire dragon arc.

- Kanki's arc was really awesome. Even though Keisha was a piece of shit, that arc had so many memorable, brutal and awesome panels. Zenou's attacks, Kisui lifting the morale of the army just by showing up, Saki clans' torture, Shin and Kyoukai challenging Kanki's men were all epic. But the "gift" panel probably tops them all as an iconic moment of Kingdom

To be continued (need to reread some chapters) .......
Rinko was a beast. His ferocity and killing intent was compared to a tiger several times. Out of those panels, this is my favorite =>

Mandatory Houken respect panel. The man cutting the great trees like butter =>

Coalition arc has so many great panels. Never gets old for me. Duke Hyou making Rinbukun a fool with "Chargeee", Kanki shooting an arrow to burn down siege tower, Ousen's panel standing at the top of the mountain and making Ordo a fool, Moubu killing Kanmei were all awesome panels. They are among the best panels of the series in their own right. One my favorite panels is this one, gave me goosebumps =>

Akou guarding Ousen while he was looking at the map was ridiculously hype, lol. Only Hara can imagine something like this, lol

BONUS: Riboku's side story is awesome and must read for every Kingdom fan. I love the interaction between Riboku and Kaine. Riboku coming back is one of my favorite panels =>

to be continued .......
Western Zhao Invasion arc was like 150 chapters long and had many memorable panels. Gyouon's first attack is probably one of the best I have seen in Kingdom. Hi Shin unit's awakening was also great. However, this panel of Kyoukai standing on the corpses of Zhao soldiers stands out for me =>

I have to post an Akou respect panel :ronalugh: =>

Shousa got one of the best sends offs in the series, love that panel =>

I am almost tempted to add the "Join me Riboku" panel by Ousen. Hara really went all out with Shin-Kyoukai vs Houken fight in terms of drawing in this arc. I didn't include those panels because I despise how Houken got killed. However, I cant help but post this awesome panel =>

To be continued (post Western Zhao invasion arc) ........

Its about time I post part 3 of my favorite Kingdom panels. The first two I posted here:

Western Zhao Invasion arc was like 150 chapters long and had many memorable panels. Gyouon's first attack is probably one of the best I have seen in Kingdom. Hi Shin unit's awakening was also great. However, this panel of Kyoukai standing on the corpses of Zhao soldiers stands out for me =>

I have to post an Akou respect panel :ronalugh: =>

Shousa got one of the best sends offs in the series, love that panel =>

I am almost tempted to add the "Join me Riboku" panel by Ousen. Hara really went all out with Shin-Kyoukai vs Houken fight in terms of drawing in this arc. I didn't include those panels because I despise how Houken got killed. However, I cant help but post this awesome panel =>

To be continued (post Western Zhao invasion arc) ........
Man, Shousa was the Goat.:josad: