General & Others Kishi is back

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Naruto's whole last arc was bad where as bleach's last fight/ending was bad
ehh kubo said himself when he has writers block he just creates new characters so he had so many good characters but lacked story and progression i love HM but it was just a repeat of SS. 1000Y Blood War was just op asf
Post automatically merged:

Mind you bleach was my favorite anime/manga for the longest time.

ehh kubo said himself when he has writers block he just creates new characters so he had so many good characters but lacked story and progression i love HM but it was just a repeat of SS. 1000Y Blood War was just op asf

Mind you bleach was my favorite anime/manga for the longest time.
Imo Bleach's final arc was great minus the last 3-4 chapters unlike naruto who's eniter last arc was meh besides certain things

Bleach always was a action/battle manga and the last arc has bunch of great fights

The issue is, Kishimoto specifically draw moments of Minato talking about some special ninjutsu or something like that - we saw nothing since Kishi abandoned this idea. There are lots of important side characters who felt very short in the war, prime example is Neji who even died. Kishi didn't know how Madara should be defeated since he was op af. Was what his solution? Replacing him with a more op antagonist, great lol.

I dunno but war arc was still somewhat enjoyable and we could at least count them as "ninja gods" but Boruto? Let's just pretend it doesn't exist lmao.

I agree, the war had good moments but most stuff was too rushed and imo, the war had to be splitted in several arcs, instead it was one big battlefield with too many characters. Look how Gintama performed its war, neither Naruto nor One Piece come close to that.
Minato fan?

Normal Minato would lose, BM Minato is more comparable to Hashirama but ultimately gets crushed by Hashi's Shinjuusenjuu.
Well, I see Minato stronger than Hashirama...

No, not stronger, just greater. Minato will defeat Hashirama IMO. And not BM needed, Minato was he is known is enough for me.

Well, I see Minato stronger than Hashirama...

No, not stronger, just greater. Minato will defeat Hashirama IMO. And not BM needed, Minato was he is known is enough for me.
Wait, do you think Minato w/o Kurama wins against Hashirama? Hell no man, Hashirama was the strongest Hokage for a reason. Look how he destroyed Madara PS + Kurama with his ultimate attack. Also, he was the only Hokage who truly resisted Orochimaru's Edo Tensei with his chakra alone.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Of all things that can be said about Naruto’s conclusion, I don’t think it was particularly rushed. Just poorly written. Kishi went on record saying he was able to end it on his own terms. More than most mangaka get.

I just contribute Naruto’s downward spiral to earlier problems Kishi wrote into the story coming full circle. The fixation on the Uchiha clan back at chapter 450 might not of been egregious, but come 650 it was a problem. As was anything directly touched by the Sage of Six Parhs ImO.

Kishi limited his character pool and let them grow stale (in the case of Naruto this was done by chapter 507).

Wait, do you think Minato w/o Kurama wins against Hashirama? Hell no man, Hashirama was the strongest Hokage for a reason. Look how he destroyed Madara PS + Kurama with his ultimate attack. Also, he was the only Hokage who truly resisted Orochimaru's Edo Tensei with his chakra alone.
Hashi is so much stronger than Madara it hurts lmfao.

Even nerfed Edo Tensei Hashirama > Supercharged Edo Madara

Of course.

Strongest? Might be, yet not the greatest hokage. Minato's power does not go around power, but with technique and he is the best.

5 minutes? Yeah, that will be enough for the fastest man in history to put the knife on his throat. Lol.