Future Events Kizaru will redeem himself within the next chapters

Saturn won't be defeated because that would kill the type of the other 4. They are a faction that will fall together. me thinks.
This is another valid option

But i think that for the "Big incident" Oda needs to take down more than a mere admiral
Post automatically merged:

I really love kizaru I don’t care if he’s weak or strong I just want him to be happy
:pepemotion:

The more I think about it, the less should it be surprising that WSG put Kizaru down.
1) Gear 5 is a physical powerhouse, stronger than any character we've seen
2) Conqueror coating that can compete with Kaido
3) Internal destruction

Borsalino's fighting style was clearly shown to be focused on maintaing the distance and using his superior speed and range to prolong and win the fight, he just got caught in the end, partially due to not being truly focused on achieving the goal.

So I think his "redemption" will be moreso his full commitment to either World Government or (more likely) saving his old friend Vegapunk.

I really love kizaru I don’t care if he’s weak or strong I just want him to be happy

Saturn won't be defeated because that would kill the type of the other 4. They are a faction that will fall together. me thinks.
Why? If they are hard to take down this will put the others on high alert and make it clear to audience that as long as the 4 and Imu are united in same place they will be nigh impossible to defeat.