Turbo game Knight Errant Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
just asking u a serious question m8
u were walking on think line with ur day 1 fluff anyway

feeling better about the wagon now kek
\
There is nothing scummy or townie about Blue. Which gives Nana an excuse to lynch him and label as scum two days in a row. That's lazy and AI. I am not gonna go back and forth with you. Lynch Ekko next DP after I flip town Thank you.

Ekko- Nana> Blue > Nana > Udell
Udell- Nana
Nana- Blue > Udell
Pot- Blue
Blue- Nana
Ratchet- Zolo > Udell
Solis > Udell

Udell - 4
Nana - 2
Blue - 1

You can resume talking guys, sorry about that ^^. I will extend this phase for 10 more minutes.

vote lynch nana

@Ratchet did u get to read game over the night?
Town Council decided you are too scummy to be alive :catsure:

Vote lynch Blue
you know what lets do this

vote lynch @Blue
right, lets vote nana then shes scum

vote lynch nana
I can smell scum

[Vote Lynch Nana]
I don't even know who is in the game

Vote: Zolo can't go wrong here
Vote lynch Udell
Vote lynch udell

LanJi KiLl iS SoMeThInG YoU WoUlD dO

That's your excuse for lynching me? What kind of stupid shit is that? Please lynch Ekko next DP, I don't care if he is town, kill him.

Emil

Certified Memelord
\
There is nothing scummy or townie about Blue. Which gives Nana an excuse to lynch him and label as scum two days in a row. That's lazy and AI. I am not gonna go back and forth with you. Lynch Ekko next DP after I flip town Thank you.
cool, nothing scummy or townie about blue means its good to push him
are u saying nana is scummy for pushing a null read to try and get a better read of them?

\
What excuse? He pinged me i voted him, then u started acting more sus I changed my mind, I like only mentioned him 3 times what are u on lol

I pushed ekko much more

U going hard for blue, perhaps u both mates? 🤔🤔

Emil

Certified Memelord
as in why is nana scummy for pushing a player thats null anyway?

couple of players r null now, and deserve to be pushed

Emil

Certified Memelord
i was thinking nana/blue doing some wacky as scum theatre and bussing each other

but thats damaging to the mafia team with the serial just dying

mafia never wins a nana/blue team here by bussing day 2

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
LanJi KiLl iS SoMeThInG YoU WoUlD dO

That's your excuse for lynching me? What kind of stupid shit is that? Please lynch Ekko next DP, I don't care if he is town, kill him.
lmaooo

normally i'd say this is an awful argument

but since this is coming from ekko, it sounds like something he would actually believe

Status
Not open for further replies.