Character Discussion Koby and rank, why it doesn't matter for him and Garp

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
And what is judged for that promotion to be offered? You see what I’m saying? Can’t call someone an idiot on a subject that isn’t even fully explained. But I do see your side as well, sometimes it isn’t worth it. Hope I didn’t come off negative in any way
I'm calling an idiot for thinking weaksauce Loby is Vice-Admiral level

You can't be an admiral and in Sword those are massive contradictions imagine being the celestial dog and being a rogue whenever, it's far more plausible that Koby being an admiral relates to the potential of him being one in Sword.
Koby was distracted we know Oda fucks around with observation all the time.
Koby IS the next Garp.
next time learn to read and understand, jesus fn'hell!

1st sword members are just like normal marines but if they go on missions and something goes wrong the marines can claim they had resigned and were no longer part of the marines thats it, that is the only difference between sword and normal marines nothing else, stop using your bullshit headcanons to try and push stupid agendas!

2nd Koby's dream is to be an admiral and only dumbasses like you think he will not reach that dream

3rd Koby is not the next Garp, Koby plans to be an admiral so he can change the marines, read the manga!

next time learn to read and understand, jesus fn'hell!

1st sword members are just like normal marines but if they go on missions and something goes wrong the marines can claim they had resigned and were no longer part of the marines thats it, that is the only difference between sword and normal marines nothing else, stop using your bullshit headcanons to try and push stupid agendas!

2nd Koby's dream is to be an admiral and only dumbasses like you think he will not reach that dream

3rd Koby is not the next Garp, Koby plans to be an admiral so he can change the marines, read the manga!
Ok moron lemme clarify some things
1. Sword members are given freedom to do anything whenever and never have to worry about the marines discipling them cause they have already turned in their resignations.
2. I never said Koby wouldn't be an admiral I'm saying with how Sword operates he can't be one while in Sword meaning that its gonna likely happen after the marines have their fallout and reformation
3. Koby is the next Garp.

Ok moron lemme clarify some things
1. Sword members are given freedom to do anything whenever and never have to worry about the marines discipling them cause they have already turned in their resignations.
2. I never said Koby wouldn't be an admiral I'm saying with how Sword operates he can't be one while in Sword meaning that its gonna likely happen after the marines have their fallout and reformation
3. Koby is the next Garp.
1st. listen up retard, the only reason they gave in their resignation was because if something happens in a mission or they act against the yonko then the FA can claim they had already resigned and were acting on their own, other than that they are just like every marine, they get paid and promoted just the same.

2nd. no thats just your stupid headcanon nothing else in the story even suggests that, heck the story is even implying otherwise

3rd. Koby will suparss Garp deal with it loser

1st. listen up retard, the only reason they gave in their resignation was because if something happens in a mission or they act against the yonko then the FA can claim they had already resigned and were acting on their own, other than that they are just like every marine, they get paid and promoted just the same.

2nd. no thats just your stupid headcanon nothing else in the story even suggests that, heck the story is even implying otherwise

3rd. Koby will suparss Garp deal with it loser
Y’all trippin