Versus Battle Kochou and GKHK vs Rei Ou and Ran Bi Haku

Kochou more times then not.

Reiou is the type that aims for the head, but he won't be able to play his opponent like Kanki did. Worst case Kochou can also fight and lead from the front to boost morale which Reiou is incapable of doing.

Gakuhaku vs Ranbihaku is difficult to say, but Gakuhaku is a tricky opponent that wont go down easily.

I would think the Kochou/Dumpling duo would win over Rei Ou/Ranbi due to Ranbihaku being mental dead weight. RBK is a powerful fighter but he hasn't shown any feats that have looked amazing so far which sucks since it means his might doesn't particularly make up for his apparent lack of tactical ability.

Rei Ou probably is the best tactician in this matchup but I don't think the gap between him and Kochou is large enough for Rei Ou to win, especially when Kochou is backed up by a subordinate that is a competent tactician while Rei Ou only has a mental chimpanzee in armour backing him up. Another problem for him is that Rei Ou himself is not a fighter while Kochou is, meaning that Rei Ou only has Ranbi for a strong assault while Kochou has himself and Big Gaku.

It also doesn't help Rei that GKHK arguably has good enough feats to currently beat Ranbi anyway. Lol.

I would think the Kochou/Dumpling duo would win over Rei Ou/Ranbi due to Ranbihaku being mental dead weight. RBK is a powerful fighter but he hasn't shown any feats that have looked amazing so far which sucks since it means his might doesn't particularly make up for his apparent lack of tactical ability.

Rei Ou probably is the best tactician in this matchup but I don't think the gap between him and Kochou is large enough for Rei Ou to win, especially when Kochou is backed up by a subordinate that is a competent tactician while Rei Ou only has a mental chimpanzee in armour backing him up. Another problem for him is that Rei Ou himself is not a fighter while Kochou is, meaning that Rei Ou only has Ranbi for a strong assault while Kochou has himself and Big Gaku.

It also doesn't help Rei that GKHK arguably has good enough feats to currently beat Ranbi anyway. Lol.
Hype wise Rei Ou was pretty impressive, the most hyped member of the old Fire Dragons after Gokei. He was a tactician that supposedly even Gokei feared, had Tou retreat from him and probably at some point clashed with the likes of Kyou and Ouki (given them having faced Ranbihaku).

However in the Wei arc Hara didn't give a shit about giving us some actual showings of him and then killed him off lol.

Wei Fire Dragons > Any Great Generals that is not Qin Six Great Generals or Zhao Three Great Heavens.

No way Kochou would makes Tou flees at first sight like Reiou did. And Ouki and Kyou stated that Reiou gives them trouble in battle in which I doubt Kochou can perform.

GKHK is unbeatable on the ground but if he's mounted on a horse, he's gonna get beat by RBH. Reiou is comparable to Gokei who is > Kochou.

Wei Fire Dragons > Any Great Generals that is not Qin Six Great Generals or Zhao Three Great Heavens.
You think the likes of Gekishin, Karin or Man'U are inferior to Fire Dragons, just because they don't have a fancy title?

No way Kochou would makes Tou flees at first sight like Reiou did. And Ouki and Kyou stated that Reiou gives them trouble in battle in which I doubt Kochou can perform.
Kochou was able to hold Zhao lines for almost two years against Ousen + Kanki + Yotanwa and he was confident that he can defend Retsubi against Tou Army. To get rid of him they needed a special scheme where he is caught off guard while anihilating his opponents army. It's easy to overlook his performance since most of it was offscreen, but three generals of this caliber not being able to break the standstill for this long is more then enough to consider him equal to Fire Dragons.

GKHK is unbeatable on the ground but if he's mounted on a horse, he's gonna get beat by RBH.
Maybe, but since GHK was able to take Shin out of his horse, it's not that far fetched to think he can dismount his opponent here.

You think the likes of Gekishin, Karin or Man'U are inferior to Fire Dragons, just because they don't have a fancy title?
Okay, maybe I need to phrase myself better.

With the exception of Qin 6 and Zhao 3, I'd say the three you mentioned are on par with Fire Dragons.

Karin >~ Reiou, Man'U >~ Gaimou, Gekishin is a better general than the Choyou Fire Dragons but in combat, Gekishin gets beat by any of them except Reiou but Reiou got Ranbihaku to compensate for the former lack of combat.
Kochou was able to hold Zhao lines for almost two years against Ousen + Kanki + Yotanwa and he was confident that he can defend Retsubi against Tou Army. To get rid of him they needed a special scheme where he is caught off guard while anihilating his opponents army. It's easy to overlook his performance since most of it was offscreen, but three generals of this caliber not being able to break the standstill for this long is more then enough to consider him equal to Fire Dragons.
Yes, Kochou holding his own against THREE of the Six Great Generals for almost 2 years is one of the best feats in the verse, but he got back-up from Zhao's Royal Army. Any competent Great General and above would replicate the same performance as Kochou.

Kochou got defeated by Kanki of all people, the same Kanki that would murks 99% of characters in Kingdom.
Maybe, but since GHK was able to take Shin out of his horse, it's not that far fetched to think he can dismount his opponent here.
If GKHK can dismount RBH (which I think he can) then he can beat RBH.

I reckon Duke Gakuhaku would beat Ran Bi Haku quite easily. Dude was an absolute menace to take for Shin, who is no stranger to duking it out with giants.

Ko Chou vs Rei Ou is much harder to analyse. Based on nothing, but I'd like to think the man who Go Hou Mei had yet to surpass as during WFD was better. He did present Tou with challenges, after all, albeit with a huge numbers and terrain advantage.

So, based on little, I think Rei Ou wins 6 out of 10 matches.

Yes, Kochou holding his own against THREE of the Six Great Generals for almost 2 years is one of the best feats in the verse, but he got back-up from Zhao's Royal Army. Any competent Great General and above would replicate the same performance as Kochou.
The way I understand it, Zhao's Royal Army is pretty much part of Kochou's personal army. He is the Guardian Deity of Kantan, put in charge of capitols defences.

I disagree that any competent general would be able to replicate the feat. Since the start of the series it's been remarked how the quality of a generals is the most important factor in war.