Speculations Kong falls in Elbaf and is replaced by Akainu

Bro you keep saying Kidd and Law will defeat random top tiers, like what's the goal here
You said they'd beat Aramaki and Issho too iirc
Yes they beat side villains

Aramaki and Issho are side villains of the final war. If they’re in elbaf, there could conceivably be a side villain in that arc too.

I think Kong as side villain of elbaf would make a lot of sense as his fall would directly lead into Akainu becoming the highest ranking military figure outside the CDs.
Post automatically merged:

In any case, I think Kong needs to fall and be replaced by Akainu before the final war.

If not Kid and Law, someone needs to do it. Maybe Cross Guild or Blackbeard idk.

Akainu is there. He is the most significant villain in the WG who isn’t a Celestial dragon.

Yet Kong is above him in the hierarchy.

That’s why Kong needs to fall. Given how Kong is a minor villain, it only makes sense for him to fall to the SHs allies, as opposed to the SHs themselves.

Kong controls all of the military bar holy knights and gorosei

Akainu just controls the marines.

We know cipher pol is under Kong. Given how the red line is likely the final arc, it’s conceivable that Oda could introduce a red line army. That would also be under Kong.

Lastly Kong should command the armies of the WG allied nations.

Once he is taken out, Akainu will be the one doing this
kong is inexistent, when did we see him after time skip ? oda probably forgot about him like for bogard, both are frauds

I won't be surprised if another Gorosei goes down and Kong is promoted to a Gorosei.
:ace:
Relevency wise only Nasujuro is safe cuz he has to fight zori.

Rest of the match ups are still a huge doubt.

Actually Blackbeard doing it might work as well. There are hints he’ll make a move on mariejois. Having an invisible man, Devon, and Lafitte on his crew.

That said given how the villain(s) of elbaf are still a mystery, I think Kong could also tie into this arc. Especially if the WG is serious about capturing Luffy.

kong is inexistent, when did we see him after time skip ? oda probably forgot about him like for bogard, both are frauds
Bogard could conceivably be irrelevant. But Kong is a former admiral. There is no way he isn’t a top tier, even if he’s at best on par with old legends.

While Kong’s character itself might not be that important, his position should be.