Fanclub Kong Supremacy Wankclub

Who are we to deny this chad being the strongest in the verse. This man was in command when Xebec was about to destroy the world 40 years ago, he's still in command in Blackbeard's era and he's yet to make his move. Kong deniers are gonna need massive amounts of copium.

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
In :finally:

@MarineHQ62 @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung Who do you think will fight Kong in the final war? :sanmoji:
I like the idea of him going up against another character from the same generation as him, so another character from the pre Roger/Whitebeard era, but he may clash with Luffy or fight Dragon imo, but he's unlikely to be either of their final opponents

Not really sure what to make of Xebec’s strength yet. My guy Kong literally got promoted above Fleet Admiral, so his strength is definitely the real deal. High top tier in his prime for sure.
Xebec is a weird one. I don't think Wb fought against Roger & Garp because that would negate his legend and all the good values Oda installed on him in MF, so Traitorbeard is prolly out of the equation.
My headcannon is Roger & Garp beat the shit out of Meme and Kaido in a 2 vs 3 then ganged up on Xebec.

From the hype and his notrorious status, I can't see him lower than Primebeard, so at least stronger than Wb but weaker than Akainu, who at EoS will only be below Luffy and Teach

EoS BB > Eos Luffy > Sakazuki > Garp >= Roger ~ Xebec >= Traitorbeard