Kouen or Shibashou? Which of these two you want to see in action the most?

Who do you want to see the most?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@Seth It's difficult to precisely pinpoint where Kouen would rank compared to other top top commanders. He's enormously powerful, obviously.

But just to stay a bit connected to the topic of this thread, people expect huge things from Shibashou and Hara has built him up to be a legit 3GH lv mf.

Guys like @RayanOO and @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung are even, at least right now, more hyped for him to appear than Kouen.
Yet I think that literally no one here believes that Shibashou ranks above Kouen, lv wise. If you ask them right now, they will all pick Kouen in a war.

To give a bit of perspective on the expectations around Chu's tiger.
Oh yeah Kouen has 99% chance to be > SBS

Yet I’m more hyped for SBS. I like the guy vibes and Hara hyped him so good for so much time

And I’m a bit tired of the players of the Zhao arc, we’re knowing them all for so long. SBS will be a breath of fresh air

It shouldn't be surprising if Shibashou is the same level as Kouen at all, to be honest. Houken aside (unique case), it's like saying you don't think Rinshoujou, Renpa or Riboku should be an equal to Kouen.

I anticipate putting Kouen higher on any tier list I create, but i don't think we'll be talking of 'levels'.

It shouldn't be surprising if Shibashou is the same level as Kouen at all, to be honest. Houken aside (unique case), it's like saying you don't think Rinshoujou, Renpa or Riboku should be an equal to Kouen.

I anticipate putting Kouen higher on any tier list I create, but i don't think we'll be talking of 'levels'.
Oh yep I just meant that pretty much everybody would rank Kouen higher in a list. Both Kouen and Shibashou belong to that top top tier category.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

They are definitively the same tier

but like Riboku is > SBS overall I think Kouen, who will be the main foe of the second part of the story will be > SBS

But definitely same tier

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Seth It's difficult to precisely pinpoint where Kouen would rank compared to other top top commanders. He's enormously powerful, obviously.

But just to stay a bit connected to the topic of this thread, people expect huge things from Shibashou and Hara has built him up to be a legit 3GH lv mf.

Guys like @RayanOO and @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung are even, at least right now, more hyped for him to appear than Kouen.
Yet I think that literally no one here believes that Shibashou ranks above Kouen, in terms on who's more powerful. If you ask them right now, they will all pick Kouen in a war.

To give a bit of perspective on the expectations around Chu's tiger.
To be clear I am hyped for Shibashou because he is going to be a martial mad lad lol. As a commander, Kou En > Shibashou.

To be clear I am hyped for Shibashou because he is going to be a martial mad lad lol. As a commander, Kou En > Shibashou.
He'll definitely be a martial monster (i think both will tbf). Although, I re-read some chaps the other day and actually there is a small chance that Jiaga may be the strongest fighter in that army.

Kansaro was called the best general, other than SBS. Jiaga was simply called the strongest fighter. Jyoukaryu saying it used to be him probably debunks this though, but who knows - Hara could surprise us by having Jiaga be like a 97 monster whilst SBS 'only' be like 94 (regardless of how you percieve stats, i'm just using them to make a point).

It'll be fun to compare our predictions with the eventual outcomes, when the time gets here. I'll go out on a whim and just predict SBS to be 96-94-95 and I'll give Kouen a 95-96-96.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
It'll be fun to compare our predictions with the eventual outcomes, when the time gets here. I'll go out on a whim and just predict SBS to be 96-94-95 and I'll give Kouen a 95-96-96.
SBS will be for me 97-97-95/94

Mad strong and great leadership and smart would be his weaker stats

Great Heaven often have insane stats

For Kouen I think we will be in the insane category

98 ( Ouki was 98 and Shin surpassing someone as strong as Ouki can be nice) - 98- 97 with S exp or SS

My only doubt for Kochou being a '98' is that we have Man'U who is basically being written is the physical monster. We also had Kanmei, and I do not believe it was up for debate as to whether Kanmei was the #1 in Chu, martially. That'd imply that Kouen would be clearly below, albeit still a genuine monster (so 94-96).