Powers & Abilities Kozuki Hiyori vs. Boa Hancock

Who wins in a beauty contest?

• Total voters

Bogard

You can't win
I don't say that I find Boa prettier than Hiyori but I think that Boa characterization : her looks, her personality and her DF makes me think that Oda plan for Boa to be the most beautiful girl in the verse almost in an unnaturally manner.
But that's from the outside world logic. As @Zenos7 said, wano people can't be compared to that because they are closed off to the outside world. Hell even Shirahoshi who always lived in fishmen island and thus never went to the outside world before the reverie, had rumours around her being as beautiful if not more than Hancock

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
But that's from the outside world logic. As @Zenos7 said, wano people can't be compared to that because they are closed off to the outside world. Hell even Shirahoshi who always lived in fishmen island and thus never went to the outside world before the reverie, had rumours around her being as beautiful if not more than Hancock
I understand that there are girls in corner of the world who are almost as beautiful as Hancock but what leads me to believe Hancock will always have the lead even barely is her whole character and even more her DF. Her DF means lust means beauty and love. I think Oda purposely gives it to her to show us that Boa is the most beautiful girl in the verse.

In some closed places like Wano or Shiraoshi there are exceptional girls too but for me they will alway fall behind Hancock in the verse by the way Oda treats her as a whole.

Bogard

You can't win
I understand that there are girls in corner of the world who are almost as beautiful as Hancock but what leads me to believe Hancock will always have the lead even barely is her whole character and even more her DF. Her DF means lust means beauty and love. I think Oda purposely gives it to her to show us that Boa is the most beautiful girl in the verse.

In some closed places like Wano or Shiraoshi there are exceptional girls too but for me they will alway fall behind Hancock in the verse by the way Oda treats her as a whole.
Well the thing is that it's contradicted by the manga

Sanji already saw Hancock and he thought nothing could compare to Shirahoshi in beauty

Garp who isn't even a lovy doggy guy said the were rumors that Shirahoshi match Hancock in beauty, but reality exceeds even the rumors

So manga perspective already places Shirahoshi as beautiful as Hancock if not more. Personal taste is different tho. As mentioned above, as far as i'm concerned, none of them compare to Marguerite lol