• will likely get taught how to read if not make them by his grandfather
  3. Will open up wanos boarders to restore it beyond itself prime
  4. Has the voice of all things
  5. Can command zunesha
  6. Oden's body kaido's fruit
  7. Mother's weirdly a time traveler from 830 years ago
  8. Surprisingly related the sword smiths who made nidai and sandai kitetsu
  9. Contender to be the moon to luffy's sun
    • 5 main families in wano names all tie to the moon and kouzuki are the rulers of wano
      • Moon of Light (Kozuki)
      • Moon of Frost (Shimotsuki)
      • Moon of Rabbit (Uzuki)
      • Moon of Heaven (Amatsuki)
      • Moon of Wind (Fugetsu)
    • Also being in charge of the mink and their obvious moon connections
:finally::finally::finally:
1- And that? He is yet another King and there are some that I think are more important like Cobra and now Vivi. It is not a big thing.
2- Irrelevant. He did not invent anything and that he learns to read them does not change anything. Much more important is Robin, who is the one who will guide Luffy to Laugh Tale and tell us the story of the Empty Century.
3- Very good for Wano, but irrelevant to the One Piece World.
4-5 It is the same thing, and perhaps the only interesting thing. But we don't know how important it will be. Considering how many times Zoro has saved Luffy's life, that he is much more important than Momo, I think he more than makes up for it.
6-And even so, Momo is much weaker than Zoro and Sanji and Jinbe and we would have to see how he handles Robin and Franky. He has potential, but it needs to be developed and Zoro's potential is not inferior at this point.
7- Irrelevant. In such a case it's a point for Toki, not for Momo.
8- Again irrelevant, these are not Momo's feats.
9-10 What you come up with to invent some. Zoro is Luffy's right-hand man and has saved his life many times. I think that is more important.

Momo is important to Wano and maybe because of Zunesha it has something of importance in the World, but in that case the importance is Zunesha. It's the same as Shirahoshi.

On the other hand, Zoro will be one of the strongest people in the world and one of the members of the band that will bring the "dawn" and overthrow the government. You just have to see the respect that Rayleigh commands today and that Zoro will surpass.

1- And that? He is yet another King and there are some that I think are more important like Cobra and now Vivi. It is not a big thing.
2- Irrelevant. He did not invent anything and that he learns to read them does not change anything. Much more important is Robin, who is the one who will guide Luffy to Laugh Tale and tell us the story of the Empty Century.
4-5 It is the same thing, and perhaps the only interesting thing. But we don't know how important it will be. Considering how many times Zoro has saved Luffy's life, that he is much more important than Momo, I think he more than makes up for it.
6-And even so, Momo is much weaker than Zoro and Sanji and Jinbe and we would have to see how he handles Robin and Franky. He has potential, but it needs to be developed and Zoro's potential is not inferior at this point.
9-10 What you come up with to invent some. Zoro is Luffy's right-hand man and has saved his life many times. I think that is more important.

Momo is important to Wano and maybe because of Zunesha it has something of importance in the World, but in that case the importance is Zunesha. It's the same as Shirahoshi.

On the other hand, Zoro will be one of the strongest people in the world and one of the members of the band that will bring the "dawn" and overthrow the government. You just have to see the respect that Rayleigh commands today and that Zoro will surpass.
Don't be afraid of the momo hype

Not so sure, mate. Remember three things:

1. Momoron is Lolda's personal pet project. catded

2. The SHs journey is nearing its end but Zoro doesn't even command half the respect Oden did, let alone what Rayleigh currently does. :catcry:

3. Lolda is a fraud. :catblush:

@Albino πŸ‘‘'s take is wild, but not baseless. :catsweat:

2. The SHs journey is nearing its end but Zoro doesn't even command half the respect Oden did, let alone what Rayleigh currently does. :catcry:

Idk how to word it so it might come out weird but
Zoro is always gonna be extremely relevant within the crew and story to readers but in verse he obviously isn't as relevant

Like zoro's obviously important to the strory and everything but not as individually relevant as other characters in verse
  1. When it comes to beating the strongest subordinate he's your guy. Im sure its possible to nitpick a few exeptions but in general
  2. When it comes to bounty zoro will probab most likely maybe have the highest under luffy (within the crew). Tho tbh i wouldn't be fully surprised if oda gave sanji, Robin, or usopp a higher final one somehow for some reason
  3. At the very least when it comes to shouldering the weight of the crew it's always gonna be luffy > zoro > sanji
    • It's weird too cause with him not officially being the right hand/vice captain or whatever he's not gonna get the same hype rayleigh gets for it

Zoro is always gonna be extremely relevant within the crew and story to readers but in verse he obviously isn't as relevant

Like zoro's obviously important to the strory and everything but not as individually relevant as other characters in verse
  1. When it comes to beating the strongest subordinate he's your guy. Im sure its possible to nitpick a few exeptions but in general
  2. When it comes to bounty zoro will probab most likely maybe have the highest under luffy (within the crew). Tho tbh i wouldn't be fully surprised if oda gave sanji, Robin, or usopp a higher final one somehow for some reason
  3. At the very least when it comes to shouldering the weight of the crew it's always gonna be luffy > zoro > sanji
    • It's weird too cause with him not officially being the right hand/vice captain or whatever he's not gonna get the same hype rayleigh gets for it

1- Although Momo is not a character that I like too much, I do think that it is well worked. But I don't understand why some say that he is Oda's pretty boy. Time will tell, but for me it doesn't go beyond Shirahosi or Vivi.

2- I disagree. While it's true that Zoro isn't quite Rayleigh's level yet, he has earned the respect of heavyweights, including Kaido. For example Marco said that Zoro was one of those who had to go to the roof. Shaka made it clear that Zoro is not someone to look down on and Kaku shit his pants. Being the future Best Swordsman in the World, which already gives him a high status and recognition and having AdvCoC that only the greats have, I think it's safe at the end of the series his reputation will precede him like Rayleigh or even more. Same as Luffy with Roger.

1- At the end of the series there will be no exception, Zoro will be the strongest subordinate in the world. With possibilities of being the second strongest person in the world and almost guaranteed to enter the Top 10.
2- Wait for it :gokulaugh:
3- Actually in the world of One Piece, Zoro is considered the Vice Captain / Right Hand. Both Uroge and Bartolomeo have said so explicitly and the term for wings is the same as hands. Therefore Zoro is the right hand and Sanji the left like Rayleigh and Gaban. Even within the band, through actions, Zoro's status is noted, when even Sanji admits it, as in the case of Usopp in Water Seven. Coincidentally we have a Zoro cover with all the Vice Captains/Right Hand. :sanmoji:

1- Although Momo is not a character that I like too much, I do think that it is well worked. But I don't understand why some say that he is Oda's pretty boy. Time will tell, but for me it doesn't go beyond Shirahosi or Vivi.

2- I disagree. While it's true that Zoro isn't quite Rayleigh's level yet, he has earned the respect of heavyweights, including Kaido. For example Marco said that Zoro was one of those who had to go to the roof. Shaka made it clear that Zoro is not someone to look down on and Kaku shit his pants. Being the future Best Swordsman in the World, which already gives him a high status and recognition and having AdvCoC that only the greats have, I think it's safe at the end of the series his reputation will precede him like Rayleigh or even more. Same as Luffy with Roger.
1. Time already told: Momoron's 10 years with the story, Cryhoshi and Vivi probably not even half of that.

2. Firstly, Mihawk is WSS and has never deterred a Yonko from being around him. Look at what Old Rayleigh did to Teach, whereas Zoro is supposed to be halfway there but hasn't even deterred a YC.

Secondly, Kaido only mentioned the small wound that was never brought up again. Didn't Marco address the SHs in general? And Shaka is not even a fighter so his opinion about this is worthless. And what proved Kaku being scared? He was fighting Zoro just fine before Stussy intervened.

Greatest swordsman in the world,borderline undead zombie mf vs kid in a grown mans body...
Post automatically merged:

1. Time already told: Momoron's 10 years with the story, Cryhoshi and Vivi probably not even half of that.

2. Firstly, Mihawk is WSS and has never deterred a Yonko from being around him. Look at what Old Rayleigh did to Teach, whereas Zoro is supposed to be halfway there but hasn't even deterred a YC.

Secondly, Kaido only mentioned the small wound that was never brought up again. Didn't Marco address the SHs in general? And Shaka is not even a fighter so his opinion about this is worthless. And what proved Kaku being scared? He was fighting Zoro just fine before Stussy intervened.
"Only mentioned" when he said this will leave a scar when the man hadnt been scarred for 20 years while being yonko.
"Shakas opinions doesnt matter" as if he's not the smartest man in the world,and the LOGICAL/Strategic part of that mans brain too.

Just admit youre coping you stupid fuck,youre embarassing yourself