Versus Battle Kratos (God of War) Versus Link (Zelda)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
f the World Serpent and Thor just managed to destroy parts of said infinite time and space continuum, how did the World Serpent accidentally break infinite time space?
They did not "Just" manage anything. The two were fighting each other and then their brute force would have collateral damage of destroying infinite time space.

It's like one guy punches another guy in the face and then the force the guy uses to punch gets absorbed into the other guy's face but then the fist still has a little bit of force and keeps moving and that remaining force in the punch BREAKS INFINITE TIME SPACE

Okay let me explain why I'm very adamant on this being stated.

In God of war, there's 9 realms right? But what are realms? According to the game, is each Realm an actual infinite time space?

Like you say "There was a sun and moon in the parallel world" but that's NOT anywhere an indication of INFINITY. Infinity is our universe. As in endless Stars and endless moons and endless planets. Get it? It's never ending. Infinite. You can say "there was one sun and so that's am indication that it's infinite". NO. One sun is NOTHING to an entire infinite space time.

So what are realms in God of war? Are they limited to one sun? Are they limited to MULTIPLE stars? What about an entire Galaxy? Or a super cluster of galaxies? We have no indication of that.

Except Freya says "EACH STRAND OF THE YGDRSIL TRANSCENDS INFINITE SPACE AND TIME" As in one tiny piece of Ygdrsil the proportional size of a toothpick supposedly has more power than infinite space and time.

And this isn't impossible. Characters like Franklin Richards and Rick Sanchez have created INFINITE Space and time that can proportionally fit in your hands. So a toothpick containing infinite Energy is possible.

So how does this help tell us that a Realm in God of war is in fact infinite. With galaxies and super cluster galaxies stretching out into dead unending space made of dark matter? Because you need a full branch of the Ygdrsil to support a realm.

One tooth pick is infinite energy and you need a whole branch of Ygdrsil to contain One of the 9 realms.

That's how you tell a realm is infinite.

And then That's why ACCIDENTALLY breaking a Branch that can support an infinite time space is a ridiculous feat. And then One of the people who Broke said infinite time space energy, GETS BODIED Low diff by a regular Norse God.

See thats several levels above Universal already and then said Norse God is defeated by Kratos mid diff. And that's how I come to the conclusion that OLD Kratos is Universal+ And we know Old Kratos is weaker than God of war 3 Kratos.

The word infinite is important. You can say "X is going to destroy space time or X created a space time or X manipulates a space time" when you don't have the word "Infinite" in front of it, it's questionable. especially when nothing besides a planet is ever actually shown to be affected.

You might think I'm nitpicking here but remember that the 9 Realms exist in Marvel as well. In Marvel, the 9 realms are very clearly NOT infinite. They are barely even bigger than planets. And yet they also have Day and night with a sun and they have their own time lines and everything you'd expect a "world" to have.

So when the question of Infinite space time comes up, its very deliberate. The people behind the making of the legend of Zelda video games know that implying their stories create effects that stretch across galaxies to infinity leads to certain questions about how strong some things are. And when they don't put the word "infinite" in front of anything, it also means very separate things.

Anyway, that's my reasoning. If you can't find thus reasoning logical and just want to say I'm a "dbztard" then fine I guess.

The two were fighting each other and then their brute force would have collateral damage of destroying infinite time space.
But you are literally nitpicking again.

If their power was threatening enough to destroy infinite time space but couldn't do that at the end, how did they ACCIDENTALLY BREAK infinite time space?
Either they broke infinite time space or not.

Therefore, it is not always necessary to show feats of destroying universes. Even having the potential - thus, attack potency - would be enough to put someone on universe level.

If Majora can create and distort an entire parallel universe, he sure has the potential to destroy it as well.

It's like one guy punches another guy in the face and then the force the guy uses to punch gets absorbed into the other guy's face but then the fist still has a little bit of force and keeps moving and that remaining force in the punch BREAKS INFINITE TIME SPACE
Just say that you mean attack potency.

Link managed to defeat a being who was able to create and distort a parallel universe.

Furthermore, you are right that we have to look at the context of statements. 'Dimension', 'realm', 'world' are not automatically universes but the Zelda books stated several times that Termina is a parallel universe - once again, the keyword is universe.

Based on the current knowledge of this verse, the Zelda verse is a multiverse (low level) with timelines which contains several universes. Pocket dimensions can vary of carrying a single sun or multiple solar systems, if not even galaxies (I have to admit, the latter is a NLF). And then, there are whole universes with a full 3D space time continuum.

Okay let me explain why I'm very adamant on this being stated.
Okay, let's see.

According to the game, is each Realm an actual infinite time space?
I do not know.
Is it the case?

Like you say "There was a sun and moon in the parallel world" but that's NOT anywhere an indication of INFINITY.
I did not say that lol.

Once again: Majora casually created an alternative reality which contains a sun within a small moon. If this one ain't a universe level feat, which it isn't ofc, then the another one isn't a universe feat either.

And the Zelda lore differentiate between finite and infinite indeed.

The Windfish - a being inferior to Majora/Ganon/Triforce - warped an alternative reality which contains SEVERAL stars, which implies an alternative reality worth of multiple solar systems, and he is not even universe level.
Hence he created a pocket dimension which contains a finite amount of things worth of multiple solar systems.

And now the power of the Triforce: Hylia said the Triforce could alter the essence of all things. Thus, this includes space and time as well, literally everything.

This statement includes all existence which is usually a sign for an infinite universe. There is a clear difference between pocket realities and actual universes.

One sun is NOTHING to an entire infinite space time.
The amount of planets, stars and galaxies are partly irrelevant, though.

Zanza's universe contains two titans the size of Japan and a sea. The sea, however, is infinite in size.
We know that since the XBC verse is a fully fledged multiverse with infinite universes.

Are they limited to one sun? Are they limited to MULTIPLE stars? What about an entire Galaxy? Or a super cluster of galaxies? We have no indication of that.
As long as the space time continuum is infinite, it is literally irrelevant how many stars and planets are there.

Except Freya says "EACH STRAND OF THE YGDRSIL TRANSCENDS INFINITE SPACE AND TIME" As in one tiny piece of Ygdrsil the proportional size of a toothpick supposedly has more power than infinite space and time.
So Kratos is universe level+ which makes sense based on those statements.

Characters like Franklin Richards and Rick Sanchez have created INFINITE Space and time that can proportionally fit in your hands.
Once again, how does that contradict Majora's feat of creating a parallel universe?

So how does this help tell us that a Realm in God of war is in fact infinite.
That is fine and dandy but once again, how does that disprove that the strongest Link is universe level?

It doesn't disprove the fact that Majora created his own parallel universe which is comparable to Hyrule, which is comparable to Lorule and thus, which affects the essence of all things.

Majora did not create a universe in an already established time space continuum, he created a parallel universe with its own space time continuum. He transcends 3D time space continuum since he created a new one.

Read this again: 大地と時空のことわりをみだし そこに生まれる人大地と時空のことわりをみだし そこに生まれる人々の“なげき”、 “ほろび”と“ぜつぼう”をあつめ 々の“なげき”、 “ほろび”と“ぜつぼう”をあつめ ツインローバのもとに おくる しめいを おっていたのでしょう
Their mission was to throw the reasons of earth and space-time out of order, collect the “grief”, “ruin”, and “despair” born in the people from this, and give it to Twinrova.

And then That's why ACCIDENTALLY breaking a Branch that can support an infinite time space is a ridiculous feat.
It is a ridiculous feat indeed but as long as it does not elevate them a tier above, how does that matter against another universe+ level character?

And then One of the people who Broke said infinite time space energy, GETS BODIED Low diff by a regular Norse God.
Irrelevant when it comes about comparing two different verses.

Only because regular Norse Gods can low diff those beings capable of breaking infinite time space energy, does not mean it would automatically low diff other universe+ level beings from other verses as well.

And that's how I come to the conclusion that OLD Kratos is Universal+
I am not against this scaling.

However, I have an issue with your way to lowball several universe+ level feats from two antagonists and a divine artifact because of nonsensical reasons.

You can say "X is going to destroy space time or X created a space time or X manipulates a space time" when you don't have the word "Infinite" in front of it, it's questionable.
Those beings affected the space time continuum OF AN ENTIRE UNIVERSE.

It is not just the statement of destroying, creating said space time continuum, it is the keyword 'universe' which makes it a universe feat.

By the way, the alternative reality, I was speaking of, was told to be a world. World not in sense of planets but as in sense of space and time. Those children have their own worlds as well.

especially when nothing besides a planet is ever actually shown to be affected.
Yet again:
The amount of planets, stars and galaxies are partly irrelevant, though.

Zanza's universe contains two titans the size of Japan and a sea. The sea, however, is infinite in size.
We know that since the XBC verse is a fully fledged multiverse with infinite universes.

If the size is infinite, that is already enough.

In Marvel, the 9 realms are very clearly NOT infinite. They are barely even bigger than planets.
How so if those 9 realms are stated to be universes?

"The asgardian world tree is kind of a map, okay? The nine worlds you recognize as being a part of Yggdrasil are just the tip of... a maybe-infinite iceberg."

The people behind the making of the legend of Zelda video games know that implying their stories create effects that stretch across galaxies to infinity leads to certain questions about how strong some things are.
The people behind the making of the legend of Zelda lore already differentiate between pocket dimensions and actual universes with fully fledged time space continuums.

If you can't find thus reasoning logical and just want to say I'm a "dbztard" then fine I guess.
I consistently find straws and contradicting statements in your posts which show your recent bias.

And I usually read such arguments from "DBZtards", that's why I mentioned that.

Last edited:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
And this goes further, you can have the raw power to create a singularity, which by deginition is "bottomless space" but that doesn't mean you created an infinite time space. You just created "bottomless space"
Fair enough lol.

So are you saying that the character is only universal if they create not only infinite space but infinite time as well? Because that's what Majora did. He didn't just create an infinite "space", but a parrallel universe with it's own time and laws of physics and such.

>Majora created a alternate Universe out of his ass
>Link defeated him
>Both are not Universelevel

Rofl

Fierce Deity Link slice and dice Kratos into pieces

Post automatically merged:

Found this:

"Cory has explicitly stated that each pantheon is on the same planet, separated by geography. Dimensions exist, but they're unquantifiable in size and are usually around country to continent-level"
"The lore is cool and all, but we need something substantiated and depicted to be used as evidence, examples or scaling. "

RIP Universelevel Latos
@Sentinel @ImmaIvanoM

Last edited: