Theory Kuma’s Race Theory

I think Kuma is of a hybrid race race of human and giant, possibly named half giants. I also believe Big Mom is of the same race and are brother and sister. I know this sounds absurd, but please hear me out.

I believe at least the royal family of the Sorbet Kingdom are half giants. They are similar to the Wotan which are a hybrid of giant and Fish-Men. Each child born would have the chance to inherit the gene for gigantism, though they never reach the heights of full giants. Not every child will and some will be born normal humans. This is the reason why Big Mom is so large compared to her parents. Also why Bonney is normal sized and Kuma is not.

Now let’s talk about their parents. I believe their father was the king of the Sorbet Kingdom at the time and married Connie who is their mom. This makes sense as Bonney when an old lady of Connie was recognized as the Queen Dowager Of The Sorbet Kingdom. Kuma would have taken the throne when his father the king died. Kuma was expelled from the Sorbet Kingdom and that’s when Connie became Queen Dowager.

I also want to point out the resemblance of this man and Kuma, most notably the hair.

I believe Connie is actually the daughter of Mother Carmel. This is why Bonney as Connie looks exactly like Mother Carmel.

Connie is Mother Carmel’s daughter and Bonney is the granddaughter of Connie and great granddaughter of Mother Carmel. This is also why Bonney shares a resemblance to Big Mom. They are niece and aunt.

I believe Connie is just as evil as her mother. I don’t think it was by sheer luck she married the king of the Sorbet Kingdom. I think this was a scheme between Connie and her mother to get their hands on at least one these children and sell them.

The first sign of trouble from Linlin Connie convinced her husband it would be best to take her to Elbaf to the holy mother. This was a clever way to get Linlin into the hands of Mother Carmel without the king knowing. He was under the impression Mother Carmel was a good person and would help Linlin, not sell her.

Now why go through all this trouble ? The answer is the very thing that makes them unique the gene for Gigantism.

It all ties in with what they were trying to achieve on Punk Hazard, Gigantification. The WG and scientists of the world are in search of perfecting the means for gigantification. No one has been able to achieve this without side effects. The WG want an army of giants.

This is why Kuma was imprisoned and so valuable to Vegapunk. This is why Bonney is so important to the WG. She didn’t inherit the gene, but she could pass it on her to children. Their genes could be used to help finally perfect gigantifacation. Vegapunk might have already done it with his access to Kuma and Caesar not know.

Something about this hybrid race or one of their ancestors is very important. I don’t think under normal circumstances giant dna and human dna can mix. If it could gigantification would have already been achieved. Vegapunk would need research subjects from this family to perfect it.

Linlin’s and Mother Carmel’s connection with Kuma was even foreshadowed. When Linlin first arrives at Sheep’s House Mother Carmel is standing outside with the kids. The boy behind her is in a bear costume representing Kuma. The boy in front is a prince. Bear Prince

At least in the anime The prince is mentioned to have been expelled from his country in the aftermath of a coup. Now we learn Kuma was expelled from his country. This is crazy foreshadowing.

Another note is if Linlin spent the first five years of her life in the Sorbet Kingdom that gives one reason she names her territories after sweets and desserts.

As to why there is a 21 year age gap between Linlin and Kuma I can only guess. Linlin’s parents we were shown did not look very old though. Having a child in their late 40s or 50 isn’t out of the realm of possibility. It might be where conceiving a child or successfully carrying one to term is rare in this race or at least one with the gene for gigantism.

There could be other siblings out there though that’s unlikely as Bonney says Kuma is the only family she has. Connie is either dead or so evil that Bonney does not count her as family.

I think it’s a bit of cruel irony that Big Mom wanted Caesar to perfect gigantification not knowing she held the secret this whole time. Big Mom never had children with a human or giant and I think that’s required to pass on this gene.

One final note is half giants are important in Norse Mythology which Elbaf is based around.

I think Kuma is of a hybrid race race of human and giant, possibly named half giants. I also believe Big Mom is of the same race and are brother and sister. I know this sounds absurd, but please hear me out.

I believe at least the royal family of the Sorbet Kingdom are half giants. They are similar to the Wotan which are a hybrid of giant and Fish-Men. Each child born would have the chance to inherit the gene for gigantism, though they never reach the heights of full giants. Not every child will and some will be born normal humans. This is the reason why Big Mom is so large compared to her parents. Also why Bonney is normal sized and Kuma is not.

Now let’s talk about their parents. I believe their father was the king of the Sorbet Kingdom at the time and married Connie who is their mom. This makes sense as Bonney when an old lady of Connie was recognized as the Queen Dowager Of The Sorbet Kingdom. Kuma would have taken the throne when his father the king died. Kuma was expelled from the Sorbet Kingdom and that’s when Connie became Queen Dowager.

I also want to point out the resemblance of this man and Kuma, most notably the hair.

I believe Connie is actually the daughter of Mother Carmel. This is why Bonney as Connie looks exactly like Mother Carmel.

Connie is Mother Carmel’s daughter and Bonney is the granddaughter of Connie and great granddaughter of Mother Carmel. This is also why Bonney shares a resemblance to Big Mom. They are niece and aunt.

I believe Connie is just as evil as her mother. I don’t think it was by sheer luck she married the king of the Sorbet Kingdom. I think this was a scheme between Connie and her mother to get their hands on at least one these children and sell them.

The first sign of trouble from Linlin Connie convinced her husband it would be best to take her to Elbaf to the holy mother. This was a clever way to get Linlin into the hands of Mother Carmel without the king knowing. He was under the impression Mother Carmel was a good person and would help Linlin, not sell her.

Now why go through all this trouble ? The answer is the very thing that makes them unique the gene for Gigantism.

It all ties in with what they were trying to achieve on Punk Hazard, Gigantification. The WG and scientists of the world are in search of perfecting the means for gigantification. No one has been able to achieve this without side effects. The WG want an army of giants.

This is why Kuma was imprisoned and so valuable to Vegapunk. This is why Bonney is so important to the WG. She didn’t inherit the gene, but she could pass it on her to children. Their genes could be used to help finally perfect gigantifacation. Vegapunk might have already done it with his access to Kuma and Caesar not know.

Something about this hybrid race or one of their ancestors is very important. I don’t think under normal circumstances giant dna and human dna can mix. If it could gigantification would have already been achieved. Vegapunk would need research subjects from this family to perfect it.

Linlin’s and Mother Carmel’s connection with Kuma was even foreshadowed. When Linlin first arrives at Sheep’s House Mother Carmel is standing outside with the kids. The boy behind her is in a bear costume representing Kuma. The boy in front is a prince. Bear Prince

At least in the anime The prince is mentioned to have been expelled from his country in the aftermath of a coup. Now we learn Kuma was expelled from his country. This is crazy foreshadowing.

Another note is if Linlin spent the first five years of her life in the Sorbet Kingdom that gives one reason she names her territories after sweets and desserts.

As to why there is a 21 year age gap between Linlin and Kuma I can only guess. Linlin’s parents we were shown did not look very old though. Having a child in their late 40s or 50 isn’t out of the realm of possibility. It might be where conceiving a child or successfully carrying one to term is rare in this race or at least one with the gene for gigantism.

There could be other siblings out there though that’s unlikely as Bonney says Kuma is the only family she has. Connie is either dead or so evil that Bonney does not count her as family.

I think it’s a bit of cruel irony that Big Mom wanted Caesar to perfect gigantification not knowing she held the secret this whole time. Big Mom never had children with a human or giant and I think that’s required to pass on this gene.

One final note is half giants are important in Norse Mythology which Elbaf is based around.
like because you were kinda right