Fanclub Kuraigana - Mihawk Fan Club

Does Mihawk have COC?

• Yes

• No

• May be

Results are only viewable after voting.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Realistically, how powerful can Mihawk's CoC be? His ambition is considered kingly and literally involves being the best in the world. WB could match Roger in a direct CoC clash even tho his dream was some fodder shit lmao.
Realistically top 3. If he has some connections to Imu it might just be the strongest.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
The best thing Oda could do after all those years of "pure swordsman" and "fighting with haki" mental gymnastics is revealing Mihawk was the real haki god all along.

:endthis:
He is. :datas:

The current Haki King, Roronoa Zoro, is busting his ass to reach the haki heights of the Godhawk one day, which he will.
:jordanmf:

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

I think 99.9999% of 40+ year olds would give their entire bank account to have abs like these.

Btw I'm tryna pre-order one of those Mihawk figurines but they're sold out almost everywhere. I might just have to bite the bullet and get shafted by Chinese shipping fees. Looks like our boy has some serious star power, imagine what sales will be like once he appears properly in the manga!

:crazwhat:

Consistently in the top 7 imo. Who wouldn't want one?
I told myself I was gonna buy Mihawk/Zoro figurines as a long-term investment, a bit like classic cars for poor weebs. Except now I think I might just end up keeping all of them, I'm just too attached. :lawsigh:

I know I'm going to get seriously fucked by shipping fees due to covid but fuck... I just know these are going to be collectors' items. Especially given that Mihawk has 20 years of history as a character... what do what do :crazwhat:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I told myself I was gonna buy Mihawk/Zoro figurines as a long-term investment, a bit like classic cars for poor weebs. Except now I think I might just end up keeping all of them, I'm just too attached. :lawsigh:

I know I'm going to get seriously fucked by shipping fees due to covid but fuck... I just know these are going to be collectors' items. Especially given that Mihawk has 20 years of history as a character... what do what do :crazwhat:
That's actually a pretty good investment ngl. Especially Zoro figurines. Everyone will always adore Zoro, no matter the year.

That's actually a pretty good investment ngl. Especially Zoro figurines. Everyone will always adore Zoro, no matter the year.
Oh I know, but I get the feeling that I'm going to turn into one of those nostalgic fans and end up keeping all the Zoro and Mihawk merch for myself instead of selling them :mihugh:

You reckon Mihawk's popularity will break top 7 in the future? I'd like him to overtake some of the Straw Hats, especially Franky and Brook. I honestly have no idea who's voting for these guys; I highly doubt they appeal to female fans and I'm pretty sure guys would prefer someone like Zoro instead.