Does Mihawk have COC?

• Yes

• No

• May be

Results are only viewable after voting.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Oh I know, but I get the feeling that I'm going to turn into one of those nostalgic fans and end up keeping all the Zoro and Mihawk merch for myself instead of selling them :mihugh:

You reckon Mihawk's popularity will break top 7 in the future? I'd like him to overtake some of the Straw Hats, especially Franky and Brook. I honestly have no idea who's voting for these guys; I highly doubt they appeal to female fans and I'm pretty sure guys would prefer someone like Zoro instead.
Mihawk will explode in popularity when he gets screentime and again when he starts fighting and all the downplay he got over the years will be destroyed.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Oh I know, but I get the feeling that I'm going to turn into one of those nostalgic fans and end up keeping all the Zoro and Mihawk merch for myself instead of selling them :mihugh:
Buy two of each. :smart:

You reckon Mihawk's popularity will break top 7 in the future?
I'd like to think so. If 'characters' like Carrot and Yamahoe can make it to top 11, I see no problem for a GOAT like Mihawk being in the top 7, or top 10-12 at the very least. He has the full package, the looks, the badass-ery, the strength, the mannerism, etc. If trash like Yamato can make it to the top 11 with sideboobs only, I hope female fans vote up Mihawk even if it's for his looks only.

pecially Franky and Brook. I honestly have no idea who's voting for these guys;
Legit no idea. Perks of being a part of the main cast.

Mihawk will explode in popularity when he gets screentime and again when he starts fighting and all the downplay he got over the years will be destroyed.
...Fuck. I bought the figurine :pepemy:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=160621885917085

It was literally sold out on all but one of the webpages I visited. And this is pre-order, the damn thing isn't actually even released yet.

Merry Christmas to me, I guess. :chirstsad:

Peroroncino

โ€Ž
Aye, when I get the cash to buy 2 magnificent figurines worth $600+ AUD :pepemotion:

I'd like to think so. If 'characters' like Carrot and Yamahoe can make it to top 11, I see no problem for a GOAT like Mihawk being in the top 7, or top 10-12 at the very least. He has the full package, the looks, the badass-ery, the strength, the mannerism, etc. If trash like Yamato can make it to the top 11 with sideboobs only, I hope female fans vote up Mihawk even if it's for his looks only.
Man, Toei and Oda went all out with marketing Yamatrash. If they could only promote the Godhawk this much...

I'd like to see the results of the next poll, now that Oda's (attempted to) give the Wano cast some characterisation. I expect King to skyrocket, Big Meme to stay the same and Bin'emon and Momo to rise slightly, but really hard to come back from the characters they used to be. Meanwhile Godhawk has always been GOAT, maybe even more so if we get another cut to the warlords.

Legit no idea. Perks of being a part of the main cast.
I cannot imagine buying Jump magazine with your own hard earned money only to vote for Franky or Brook as your favourite character. Obviously nowadays polls are moving online but holy shit, I just do not understand who these characters appeal to.

Peroroncino

โ€Ž
Aye, when I get the cash to buy 2 magnificent figurines worth $600+ AUD :pepemotion:

Man, Toei and Oda went all out with marketing Yamatrash. If they could only promote the Godhawk this much...

I'd like to see the results of the next poll, now that Oda's (attempted to) give the Wano cast some characterisation. I expect King to skyrocket, Big Meme to stay the same and Bin'emon and Momo to rise slightly, but really hard to come back from the characters they used to be. Meanwhile Godhawk has always been GOAT, maybe even more so if we get another cut to the warlords.

I cannot imagine buying Jump magazine with your own hard earned money only to vote for Franky or Brook as your favourite character. Obviously nowadays polls are moving online but holy shit, I just do not understand who these characters appeal to.
I find Brook to be a muchmore enjoyable pervert type character than Sanji.
I hate that nosebleed stuff and the simping.
But Brook randomly asking women to see their panties is funny to me.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Damn that's really expensive.

Well both Toei and Oda like Zoro so they'll surely hype up the GOAT and promote him when he steps onto the stage. It's only a matter of time tbh. One Mihawk panel>>>>>entirety of Yamato's appearances.

Yeah that should be interesting tbh. King is probably gonna do good now that he's showcased his stuff from what I hear. And if we have a short interim arc with the warlords Mihawk could do amazingly well again.

Yeah it's weird lmao.

Damn that's really expensive.
Not sure how currency conversion goes in other countries, but a good resin figurine goes for $600-$1000 AUD not including shipping. But ofc, if you just want a standard quality figurine it would be much much cheaper. For example this:
would be around $100 AUD

vs this

is being sold for $400 on the same website. So you pay a huge premium for quality.

And then you have the highest quality like this:

Goes up to $850 based on size.

Well both Toei and Oda like Zoro so they'll surely hype up the GOAT and promote him when he steps onto the stage. It's only a matter of time tbh. One Mihawk panel>>>>>entirety of Yamato's appearances.
Yamatrash seems like a fad character. If you look at Oda's draft sketches for her, you can see that he really never intended for her to be a main character. She just gets a mega boost due to marketing and simps. Give it 5-10 years though and Nami/Robin/Hancock OG female characters should still be selling and their merch doing much better than Yamatrash.

Yeah that should be interesting tbh. King is probably gonna do good now that he's showcased his stuff from what I hear. And if we have a short interim arc with the warlords Mihawk could do amazingly well again.
I'd also wager that the consolation prize, aka a Mihawk flashback during the King fight, would boost his popularity back up to the mid-high 20s. The Kuraigana Trio dynamic is very popular if One Piece Party and the Perona novel are anything to go by.

Aye I will look at that sometime. Just give me a day or two to mourn my current bank balance. :perocry: