Fanclub Kuraigana - Mihawk Fan Club

Does Mihawk have COC?

• Yes

• No

• May be

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just thought I'd post a picture of my current Mihawk collection, including his VC:

Feat. frogs in wells.

@wordy might like this as well :blush:
Actual frogs in wells? :cheers: That's awesome!

You have some really cool Mihawks! And the VC? Jealous! I was supposed to get it for xmas last year but Covid ruined everything. The big one with the broken ship is amazing! And I really like that red chair one. It's always been one of my favs and I want to get the unpainted version too. And the Portrait of Pirates with changeable heads...
I'll have to get a pic of my collection, but it's not as pretty as your display!
Post automatically merged:

What's that little coin?

Actual frogs in wells? :cheers: That's awesome!

You have some really cool Mihawks! And the VC? Jealous! I was supposed to get it for xmas last year but Covid ruined everything. The big one with the broken ship is amazing! And I really like that red chair one. It's always been one of my favs and I want to get the unpainted version too. And the Portrait of Pirates with changeable heads...
I'll have to get a pic of my collection, but it's not as pretty as your display!
Thanks! The big figurine got stuck in Shanghai quarantine for 6 months so I really sympathise, getting stuff during Covid is a bitch. The chair is from a random anime merch store in Tokyo and the Banpresto Mihawk on the left behind Hancock is from Akihabara. I actually had to run around from store to store for the Banpresto; shopkeepers knew exactly what I was looking for but apparently they were all sold out. Mihawk is super popular in Japan I guess.

The frogs in well are from a gacha, those things are complete money holes but you can get OP merch relatively small and cheap. I’m looking forward to a possible explosion of Mihawk merch post-Cross Guild reveal in the anime.