Fanclub Kuraigana - Mihawk Fan Club

Does Mihawk have COC?

• Yes

• No

• May be

Results are only viewable after voting.
W

wordyworm

Let's celebrate the World's Strongest Swordsman by giving him his own fan club! Mihawk is endlessly fascinating and always good for speculation. Come join the Humandrills here so we can bask in his glory!
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
This will be a place where we can share Mihawk-specific facts, theories, and analysis and praise Mihawk in his own right. Feel free to share your opinions, merch, fanart, and headcanons as well! There's still so much we don't know about him, so don't be shy to share your thoughts!

Here's some of Mihawk's greatest moments to inspire you!

I have a lot of Mihawk content both old and new to share, mostly dealing with translation and symbolism, but I know there's people out there who have even greater ideas to share!
Some tags to get started:

Kuraigana Humandrills:
@wordyworm
@Rivaille
@style
@Finalbeta
@Marimo_420
@Natalija
@TheAncientCenturion
@RayanOO
@Light D Lamperouge
@Ice devil slayer
@gojo
@HA001
@Reddot4
@Seth Rollins
@Mihawksenpai
@Sakazuki-Singh
@BossYimz
@Momoheechulkabe9000
@Kiwipom
@Cinera
@Zoro D Goat
@AL sama
@Gensui Sazid
@nik87

Last edited by a moderator:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@wordyworm I am pretty sure you already have the info, if not I'll try to gather it later when I am off work. I did a similar compilation for Perona <HERE>. Basically SBS related info, and all other info basically.

W

wordyworm

Post automatically merged:

@wordyworm I am pretty sure you already have the info, if not I'll try to gather it later when I am off work. I did a similar compilation for Perona <HERE>. Basically SBS related info, and all other info basically.
Oh wow! That's amazing! You're so organized!
I do believe I have all that info for Mihawk if you wanna work together to compile something similar. That's a really helpful resource!