Anime Discussion Kuroko no Basuke thread

Who is your favourite Generation of Miracles member?

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Of course, there was no need for me to do anything. Akashi wins in everything.

@ZenZu what do you think?
Its tough,

I was thinking.

Akashi Midorima Kagami

Vs

Aomine Kise Bara

Bara will be a problem to defend, Kise can turn into the best player on the court, Aomine can pick and choose his spots to go Zone to keep them in it. That's my counter to Akashi, relying on Kagami to be inconsistent since he isn't powered by Seirin.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Its tough,

I was thinking.

Akashi Midorima Kagami

Vs

Aomine Kise Bara

Bara will be a problem to defend, Kise can turn into the best player on the court, Aomine can pick and choose his spots to go Zone to keep them in it. That's my counter to Akashi, relying on Kagami to be inconsistent since he isn't powered by Seirin.
Kise and Aomine should have great synergy as well.

What's the requirement for Akashi to take his teammates to Zone? Is it something he can bring out at will?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Without plot armor protection Akashi destroys everyone till 3rd year when Kise would have massive stamina and master both Zone and Copy.
1st year of HS Akashi > everyone
2nd year of HS Akashi > everyone
3rd year of HS Kise > Akashi > everyone

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Kise and Aomine should have great synergy as well.

What's the requirement for Akashi to take his teammates to Zone? Is it something he can bring out at will?
Well when the old/true Akashi came out that's when he was at his peak as a PG. His passes were so picture perfect that he could bring out the true potential in his teammates. So he can probably do it.

He's broken, by far and away the best 5v5 player, which is why I'm relying on Kise to go PC + Zone and Bara to be a Jason Silver + lvl force consistently to offset that. I know what I can get from Aomine, he's the most stable character along with Midorima.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭