Anime Discussion Kuroko no Basuke thread

Who is your favourite Generation of Miracles member?

• Total voters

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
For real though let's take a moment to appreciate how goated the GOMs are. Gotta be my favourite group in anime/manga. All of them are maxed out in swagger/design and playstyle.

Only Akatsuki at their peak come close as a group.
Is this from Last Game?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
One of the hardest intros in anime/manga history.
Aah, I see what you mean:

And wow, Akashi was really skating on thin ice with the stunt he pulled there. This isn't a battle Shounen. Had Kagami not dodged, he would have maimed him and been in serious trouble.

Last edited:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Aah, I see what you mean:

And wow, Akashi was really skating on thin ice with the stunt he pulled there. This isn't a battle Shounen. Had Kagami not dodged, he would have maimed him and been in serious trouble.
That's the thing, Akashi had emperor's eye, so he knew Kagami would dodge there. That was a hint towards his abilities.

Another instance which hinted towards the EE outside of the game was this

You gotta love Akashi in both of these instances, Kagami tried to pull that bs he did on the rest of the GOM with the pre game tough talk, both times uninvited, and he got absolutely sonned by Akashi 😂

Wrong guy to try that shit with, this is the same man who had egos and talents like the GOM in check, and as a first year was the Captain of his team with high school vets and multiple uncrowned kings. Who tf did Kagami think he was talking to lmfao.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
That's the thing, Akashi had emperor's eye, so he knew Kagami would dodge there. That was a hint towards his abilities.

Another instance which hinted towards the EE outside of the game was this

You gotta love Akashi in both of these instances, Kagami tried to pull that bs he did on the rest of the GOM with the pre game tough talk, both times uninvited, and he got absolutely sonned by Akashi 😂

Wrong guy to try that shit with, this is the same man who had egos and talents like the GOM in check, and as a first year was the Captain of his team with high school vets and multiple uncrowned kings. Who tf did Kagami think he was talking to lmfao.
Damn, I think I might pick up the manga from chapter 113. I mostly watched the anime, but the atmosphere really comes across in a different way through the panels.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Not hard to see why tho. His game is kind of boring lol. Dominant low post big who only turns it on when serious. The other GoMs have a deeper bag and Akashi/Aomine got the most sauce.
Yeah, I think it's Akashi/Aomine > Kise > Midoriya > Murasakibara in how much people love them.