Sign-up Kurumi's Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Thanks for that offer. You sure you won't be able to play? Round would start most likely in october or maybe november.

Opened the thread early because I'm a bit nervous tbh. This is also the reason why I made it a mash-up instead of coming up with new and more original flavour stuff. So, sorry if players probably not going to get hyped so much by the lack of real flavour, I want to see how things play out first. There were some big differences back where I hosted before, for example claiming didn't exist, so I'm not used to provide fake claims but this way I can give fake claims easily by taking roles that already existed.

Clarification: 1) I won't reject any player from signing up for my round as a host, 2) I made this tag list on my own, so I might have been missing out some players, 3) have no clue however how I could forget mentioning @Fujishiro in it :noo:

@Mashiro Blue So, are you in?
It's not about the month as I'm just taking an indefinite break. Even if I sign up I won't be able to commit fully so that would be a real disrespect to the hosts and my team. Thanks for understanding. Good luck sister 🤗✨

Status
Not open for further replies.