Versus Battle Kusakabe vs Naobito

Kusakabe's attack speed in his SD is so good that he can parry a barrage of Dismantles from Sukuna even when Sukuna isn't making any motion, and fast enough that he could even stop Sukuna from casting the World Slash and sliced up Sukuna many times. There's no way he has any trouble slicing up Naobito when Naobito steps into his SD

To attack he is forced to go inside Kusakabe SD. It was what Nanami said, Kuz doesn’t have a ton of power or incredible abilities so Nanami couldn’t imagine to win but more importantly he couldn’t imagine him to lose.

and here it can be the case.

Even at great speed once inside the SD Naobito output will be messed while Kuz will be increased and Kuz is on auto protection

I buy Naobito hype totally. I love the guy and he was mad impressive. Without a domain he would have bullied Dagon.

‘But Kuz seems to have the perfect tools to bother him a lot
Naobito has FBE which is also like SD in that it is an auto-counter and is a secret technique.

Naobito with FBE is on auto-protection too and more importantly unlike other G1s who talk about him, he can still move. Ogi was moving with FBE active.

I'm also not trying to downplay Kusakabe. To me he is 2nd in G1 rankings. But Naobito is Head of Zenin clan, there is no way Kusakabe outstrips him given Gojo's comment about including the Families. That is Gege basically saying "but he's not stronger than Naobito."

Kusakabe's attack speed in his SD is so good that he can parry a barrage of Dismantles from Sukuna even when Sukuna isn't making any motion, and fast enough that he could even stop Sukuna from casting the World Slash and sliced up Sukuna many times. There's no way he has any trouble slicing up Naobito when Naobito steps into his SD
Except FBE is also the perfect counter to SD. CE that attacks anything it comes into contact with.

Naobito isn't going to have an issue moving around and stacking his speed. Kusakabe isn't Mach 1.

And once again, if Kusakabe was supposed to be stronger than Gojo would NOT have said what he said about the Families. This is Gege outright telling us "he stops short of people like Naobito." And Naobito has the techniques and feats to prove it.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
G1s who talk about him, he can still move. Ogi was moving with FBE active.
I don’t really know about that part.

‘I forgot about the Ougi part it’s true but I don’t think he can run or do great movement speed while covered in FBE.

Maki attacked him and he auto countered

I feel like if Naobito could have used FBE + Projection sorcery at the same time he would have used it against Dagon. If I’m remembering correctly he was a siting duck against Dagon while in FBE.

I'm also not trying to downplay Kusakabe. To me he is 2nd in G1 rankings. But Naobito is Head of Zenin clan, there is no way Kusakabe outstrips him given Gojo's comment about including the Families. That is Gege basically saying "but he's not stronger than Naobito."
I agree with you that Gojo comment was made for us to know that Kusakabe even if the strongest G1 could be challenged and challenged hard by big families Grade 1 and the strongest of them Naobito. I also think this comment was directly made for Naobito.

Jinichi and Ougi were strong but nothing too special.

I don’t imagine Kusakabe losing against Ougi at all. Kusakabe has better feats, SD > FBE, can attack from distance, good H2H feats etc.

‘But yeah I made this Naobito fight because I think there is a match between them to know who is the strongest.

‘And even if Naobito can be stronger in most situation and is quite experienced I feel Kusakabe has the tools to bother him a lot.

I don’t really know about that part.

‘I forgot about the Ougi part it’s true but I don’t think he can run or do great movement speed while covered in FBE.

Maki attacked him and he auto countered

I feel like if Naobito could have used FBE + Projection sorcery at the same time he would have used it against Dagon. If I’m remembering correctly he was a siting duck against Dagon while in FBE.

I agree with you that Gojo comment was made for us to know that Kusakabe even if the strongest G1 could be challenged and challenged hard by big families Grade 1 and the strongest of them Naobito. I also think this comment was directly made for Naobito.

Jinichi and Ougi were strong but nothing too special.

I don’t imagine Kusakabe losing against Ougi at all. Kusakabe has better feats, SD > FBE, can attack from distance, good H2H feats etc.

‘But yeah I made this Naobito fight because I think there is a match between them to know who is the strongest.

‘And even if Naobito can be stronger in most situation and is quite experienced I feel Kusakabe has the tools to bother him a lot.
I forgot to respond back to this, but I'll just say that if auto-counter was all it took to beat Naobito then Ogi would be head of the clan.

He was standing only against Dagon but a real Domain sure-hit should be >>> Kusakabe's sure-hit and he admitted that he was like an ant to Jogo.

If I recall somewhere Gege said that Ogi is fodder to Naobito. So that massive difference in strength helps me believe that Naobito can counter Simple Domain's auto-counter.

Anyways it seems like we won't change each other's minds but there is room for wiggle so agree to disagree.

yes but can react to nerfed Sukuna
Fixed and Naobito is still the fastest sorcerer excluding Gojo. Once he stacks Mach 1 which will eventually happen Kusakabe is done.

this matchup is simply on how much of a buff the timeskip gave kusakabe

kusakabe was strong asf but gojo alrdy hinted that naobito was stronger

kusakabe is also a great counter for naobito
he def isnt getting blitzed by his movement

naobito's projection sorcery will also weaken when he enters kusakabe's simple domain

i can see this fight going either way , kusakabe has a very tight defense which can deflect strong outputs like uzumaki and find out sneaky attacks like sukuna's dismantles

if naobito gets caught in this , he is fuckin dead

extreme diff either way right now