Versus Battle Kyriakos Grizzly vs Eddie Hall (Boxing)

• Thread starter critical mindset
  • Start date
S

Shuyaku

How do they compare in size and which one has more boxing experience ?

if they're both complete amateurs it comes down to their size and cardio i guess.

C

critical mindset

How do they compare in size and which one has more boxing experience ?

if they're both complete amateurs it comes down to their size and cardio i guess.
Haven’t watched any Eddie Hall vidéos of him boxing and not sure of his background (I do believe he entertained the idea half jokingly of going into boxing with his wife). He is getting coached at the moment for his upcoming fight with Thor.

Grizzly has been doing a lot of boxing drills for years and now he has lost some 40-50kg down at 160kg which is unbelievable

Don't know any of them but I watched the videos of them both boxing.
I think Eddie would win. That Kyriakos guy seem to have no leg work at all, his upper body movements is lacking too (so I doubt he's any good at dodging, can't see him bob and weave), his guard is always down after a punch.
Eddie is a bit better, move his upper body, the leg work although not very good is still present.

They both have some power mainly due to their weight.

Overall those 2 guys are too massively big to be good at boxing but Eddie seems better.

Last edited:
C

critical mindset

Don't know any of them but I watched the videos of them both boxing.
I think Eddie would win. That Kyriakos guy seem to have no leg work at all, his upper body movements is lacking too (so I doubt he's any good at dodging, can't see him bob and weave), his guard is always down after a punch.
Eddie is a bit better, move his upper body, the leg work although not very good is still present.

They both have some power mainly due to their weight.

Overall those 2 guys are too massively big to be good at boxing but Eddie seems better.
Ok upon watching the footage, Grizzly is not impressive. Eddie seems more explosive with decent reflexes

This would've been a more exciting fight if it was wrestling (not the fake shit)
He is just training for power (of which Eddie has little to compete with), Here is a better clip of him where he demonstrates speed and power

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Eddie is training to fight thor

If they were actual boxers thor would have the advantage being taller and having a longer reach

but from what ive seen from their training hall looks a lot better when it comes to boxing
thors training on a punch bag was pathetic and slow.

He is just training for power (of which Eddie has little to compete with), Here is a better clip of him where he demonstrates speed and power
His mobility is too bad because of his physics, you can see that this guy wouldn't be able to move like a boxer on a ring. His leg work sucks. I doubt he would be able to tag anybody.
But then again those guys can't be good boxers, they are just too big to move properly.
He doesn't seem to have good cardio either.

C

critical mindset

Sure but he has suit, straps and bendable bar. Still that’s the best lift so far but Eddie is pushing himself so far with his lifts that he has had to retire from strongman when he is only 30 years old. Geoff Capes iirc started doing strongman when he was 30 lol.

Bloatloard is suffering from a hamstring Injury so can’t do full deadlifts with rom

His biceps curls are the best in the world hands down as even if he cheat curls here, no one can replicate this

And look at this
And this
Post automatically merged:

Look at this badass son of a gun go! He is overhead raising what people bench presses

Last edited by a moderator: