Fanclub La Masculinité Enjoyers

What are You?

• Total voters

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
So instead of listening to Andrew Tates and his rethoric that accentued all those toxic behavior, search for people that will rather show you more positive representation of masculinities such as Newt in that Fantastic Beast movie.
Yes. The guy that feel more connected to animals than humans are positive masculinity

My favorite positive masculinity moments is when elders correct men in fiction by giving them actually good advice.

Modern family structure removing grandparents from the house has been hurtful in a lot of cases, IMO. If the grandparents are good, wholesome people, it's way better to keep them around, so they can help the parents/kids. Still mad at my parents for moving and forcing our Aunt with physical issues into a nursing home.

I would have been a better man with my Aunt in my life.

Most fiction that tries to teach positive masculinity either justifies men's problems or attacks their problems too much. No middleground. Too much focus on punishment, rather than actual reformation/re-education.
Any Elders *advice* is often boomer-ish and out of touch nowadays

Good family dynamics no doubt bring good upbringing

But Big family houseold often filled dramas tbh especially with females relatives and there's privacy issue as well.

In many cases better to live alone

Who?