General & Others Last 4 crew members = warlords

Just turning a random post into a thread…

So this “theory” only works if kuma somehow joined the crew either through his original body or maybe a replacement
Kuma is already a major allie to the strawhats. With how much he’s helped them in sabaody and it being revealed just how much of a believer/supporter of nika he’s obviously a big fan of luffy. As for his role on the ship maybe he could be the ship guard like the nylon brothers

His fruit also fits the old number theory. Ivankov saying that the fruit gives him hands of liberation is even more fitting.
Cause we already got 1 former warlord with Jinbe. Kuma joining and helping nika would make 2. If Hancock joins to fully cure her love sickness and follow in the steps of the previous empresses that’s 3.
  1. Gloriosa joined rocks to cure her love sickness
  2. Shakky was probably with the roger pirates for a bit getting chased by Garp
  3. The previous emperor maybe being with roux and the red haired pirates
  4. Hancock fell luffy so maybe she’ll do the same

Nami coincidentally also wore an outfit similar to both robin and Hancock during loguetown. As for her role man idk look out maybe lol

At that point getting a 4th warlord to join only makes sense so we get 4 members in each sea.

Jinbe, kuma, and Hancock were coincidentally all allies with luffy pre timeskip
The only other “friendly” warlords with luffy were mihawk and crocodile at certain points…

S-crocodile is grouped with gecko and flamingo all 3 being clones of arc antagonists

S-hawk is grouped with snake, shark, and bear all 3 being essentially allies to the strawhats

Mihawk for nakama
:smart:
Crocodile for nakama is better tho because finally a logia
:pepecroc:

Why would either one join luffy? I have no idea lol
If I had to think of an idea to force mihawk to join the only semi possible things would probably be him being forced to through a Davy back fight or s-hawk instead. Obviously both ideas are big ass stretches no pun intended

Out of the 2 tho I do kinda like the idea of of s-hawk joining more instead. Hawk and snake being pirate apprentices sounds cute imo. Whitebeard had Marco and jozu and roger had shanks and buggy
Them joining for luffy and zoro would he cool

As final 4th ex Shichibukai joining Strawhat I see Edward Weeble more than Mihawk or Crocodile :gokulaugh:
I think weevil might end up regathering the wbp remnants as their protector in a way. Also potentially teaming up with katakuri, Yamato, and maybe Hancock

Hawk and joining together could be cool cause not only do lots of apprentices come in duos like
  1. Shanks and buggy
  2. Marco and jozu
  3. Inuarashi and Nekomamushi
But Hancock and mihawk might actually be related

I choose Weeble only for the old alphabet theory:
I-J Jinbe
G-H Boa Hancock
O-P PX-O
W-X Edward Weevil
But It could work also with Trafalgar D. Water Law

It would also fit the famouse color spread of the 4 nationality changes of the Strawhat that I believe are foreshadowing and not changes:
- India: Jinbe (confirmed)
- China: Hancock
- Germany: Law
- England: Kuma