Speculations Law Awakening Conquerors Haki Against Big Mom

It’s always been clear to me that Oda always had the intentions of making Law a great pirate at some point of the series the same kinda portrayal of that of an emperor status individual and a lot of people see this as well but if this is the case Why is it that people have written off Law processing Conquerors and the ability to use it in the near future? A big reason many have is the fact that Law hasn’t used it yet therefore he won’t/doesn’t have it and many think the perfect time for him to do so was against Doffy where his ambition was “apparently at its highest” during this fight. I think people misunderstand Laws actually meaning within this story and completely missed the point with what Oda did with Laws character in The end of Dressrosa.

Rayleigh explained that the users who have the ability are usually the people that made a name for themselves at the top of the verse.. this is relevant since Law is now a contending for the position of an emperor this is the highest status of a pirate besides the pirate king the four emperors has been explained as the four greatest pirates that are suppose to rule over the new world that’s why many have always assumed that the emperors all have conquerors and each besides Blackbeard has been confirmed as a conqueror which makes sense due to there position..

regardless how you feel about Kidd and Law defeating big mom they’re clearly at least being set up for those positions in the future as they were the only captains with Luffy stated to be the leaders of this generation along with the right hands Zoro and Killer…..

You see what I’m getting at Law is getting this portrayal with some of the greatest pirates ever in history and the theme of his battle with Big Mom is suppose to be of the throne so which ever group wins will now take that position and be the new emperor who rules along side the other emperors. Now I also wanted to talk about Laws true Ambition and that is what he just mentioned again this chapter, which is he wants to find out the meaning of the Will Of D. But if you remember that wasn’t always what Law felt was his true goal before when we started understanding his character Law felt like his purpose was to get revenge for Corazon and that would be killing or defeating Doffy in battle since he killed someone who he was forever grateful to.

Law never got to complete this goal which is very strange I thought at first but I don’t think Oda had him complete that because that was never his purpose has a character to complete that’s why during the end of Dressrosa with the whole scene with Sengoku readers usually fail to understand that we didn’t get closure of Laws total character we got closure of his character arc that developed his Current Ambition. You even have some that are confused why Law is still relevant Chapter 996 should make it clear for everyone Law is very interested in knowing the true history so much so he would go to the lengths of fighting and defeating an emperor for it….. Oda made it clear for Law to even get that far with his dream defeating emperors is important and he says this again in front of Big Mom in the current Chapter 1031. Law and Kidd are determined to defeat Big Mom and the theme of this arc has been the new gen surpassing or overcoming that of the old Gen so I as many few think they will defeat her and in order to do so it’ll take them to power up and the same ability the other great pirate process and that is conquerors it’s fitting that for them to surpass her they use this since they’re aiming for her Throne!

Yeah, but conqueror's wouldn't really be a power up for Law at this point, as he hasn't shown any signs of CoC. If he gets it, he would only get basic CoC, which would be useless in this fight(unless maybe he tried to use it against the steel beam homies).

If anything Kid could get a conqueror's haki power up, however idk if Oda would do that since Luffy got ACoC just this arc and i don't think Oda will give them both ACoC at the same time. I think it makes more sense if Kid got ACoA, especially since we've seen from Zoro in comparison to yamato, that ACoA can be more effective than ACoC alone, at least against someone with high durability like BM or Kaido.
Post automatically merged:

Similarly, I think Law could get FS. It would actually be a real useful power for him due to KROOM. If he can somehow apply anesthesia instantaneously, he could apply kroom on specific parts of his body at the moment of impact in order to become intangible and dodge the blow. If he only does it at the moment of impact, it shouldn't steal that much stamina.

Yeah, but conqueror's wouldn't really be a power up for Law at this point, as he hasn't shown any signs of CoC. If he gets it, he would only get basic CoC, which would be useless in this fight(unless maybe he tried to use it against the steel beam homies).

If anything Kid could get a conqueror's haki power up, however idk if Oda would do that since Luffy got ACoC just this arc and i don't think Oda will give them both ACoC at the same time. I think it makes more sense if Kid got ACoA, especially since we've seen from Zoro in comparison to yamato, that ACoA can be more effective than ACoC alone, at least against someone with high durability like BM or Kaido.

Similarly, I think Law could get FS. It would actually be a real useful power for him due to KROOM. If he can somehow apply anesthesia instantaneously, he could apply kroom on specific parts of his body at the moment of impact in order to become intangible and dodge the blow. If he only does it at the moment of impact, it shouldn't steal that much stamina.
Fair enough I just think for the theme of the battle he should at least awaken it and it doesn’t need to be the power up that defeats her true just showing his potential Eos instead giving us idea these guys will be legit future emperors.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Will see how relevant his role will be in the story from this arc in on, from a fighting perspective expecially. I feel like it's presumably not quite necessary to have Law unlock CoC but he also displayed a great will power during his life and we can't know beforehand.

Not happening, you need to serve as an indirect hypetool for Luffy if you want to be a D and have CoC too. Otherwise it's just one of the two (if you're lucky).
you think the same for dragon and garp? idk ace had it as well

ordinary coc is useless at this point
true but im looking at it from the end goal of things it means his potential can go even further and become an Emperor in the future

If he got conquerors, Kidds entire role in the story would disappear. The reason Kids a rival to Luffyis he has CoC. Just like How Laws role is based on his being a member of the D clan.
That’s a popular theory but we yet to know Kidds role we gotta remember that’s just a community assumption that Oda sees it like that. We barely got things for his character let’s see how it plays out

Dragon and Garp serve as indirect hypetools for Luffy since they'te part of his family. Ace is the son of the Pirate King (who is an indirect hypetool for Luffy as well).
We’ll at that point you can say Oda can use Kidd and Law at points to hype Luffy up even with big mom acknowledging them she mentions Luffy in the background

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
If he got conquerors, Kidds entire role in the story would disappear. The reason Kids a rival to Luffyis he has CoC. Just like How Laws role is based on his being a member of the D clan.
I think such a role is also overrated by the way.

We know that Luffy has got already too many opponents for portraying Kidd as such a compelling one. Luffy will also find access to Raftel unlike Kidd who may never make it there and also once EoS kicks in Luffy may even end his journey if everyone will go back home.

I like your idea about Law getting FS. That would be reaaaallly OP

No dude. People are unleashing CoC with 8-11 years old due extreme situations. Luffy unleashed post-Enies Lobby until Marineford. He was nowhere near to be a top pirate.

Law may have awakening but your explanation was terrible. The best moment to be sure about his awakening is now against BM.

Great post OP. People Misunderstand Law’s purpose but Oda will make it clear in the future and has made it clear he wants to know the truth of the World. He witnessed Luffy using conquerors twice which is possibly foreshadowing. Although law doesn’t really need this power for strength it makes sense he’d have it in The future due to his status.

I don't know why Oda didn't make him a Conqueror from the get go.Oda ahs been portraying Luffy,Kidd and Law as rivals and only Law is not a conqueror out of the three.Law should have COC too,he is going to be a legendary fighter after all,he doesn't need advanced COC,just basic COC is good enough.

Imagine a panel where Kidd and Law have a conquerors clash with Linlin.God it would be so epic.