Questions & Mysteries Law is a member of Sword

C

critical mindset

Now with things gearing up and chapter 1000 spring, Law’s conspicuous absence for many chapters now is interesting. Why, you think Oda is having Law fight fodders? Obviously whatever Law is doing, Oda has something big in store for him. With this video I’m dead sold on the possibility of Law now preparing to pave the way for the Sword organisation to join the fray

here’s Law in chapter chapter 987

Law is obviously up to something here as he’s not part of the vanguard thats heading to fight Kaido when he obviously should. He could’ve cut up Kaido by now but there’s something bigger he has in mind, a grander scheme.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Seeing how Law lacks advanced Ryuo and also how Gamma Knife should not be able to be used again as a main source of power (or else that would be sterile writing) I don't see Law interfering much in the final fight against Kaido.

I can see some involvement but very far from being considered an MVP, he would be extremely lucky if we managed to contribute decently honestly.

So nothing of big in store at least for this arc imo.

Seeing how Law lacks advanced Ryuo and also how Gamma Knife should not be able to be used again as a main source of power (or else that would be sterile writing) I don't see Law interfering much in the final fight against Kaido.

I can see some involvement but very far from being considered an MVP, he would be extremely lucky if we managed to contribute decently honestly.

Why can’t he use gamma knife?

C

critical mindset

It is pretty much set in stone that gamma knife will be used against Kaido, the strongest creature. Law has a vast array of insane hax, of course he should take part in fighting Kaido. If his objective was just taking down Kaido he could’ve chopped him up already in chapter 922 or whatever. Law is not a MVP right now because he’s scheming something else as we speak. His real objective was never to take part in the war. The war is just a means to another end involving Sword

There's no way he won't be involved in the final fight. He's basically the main reason why luffy and co. are going after kaido

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Why can’t he use gamma knife?
It is pretty much set in stone that gamma knife will be used against Kaido, the strongest creature. Law has a vast array of insane hax, of course he should take part in fighting Kaido. If his objective was just taking down Kaido he could’ve chopped him up already in chapter 922 or whatever. Law is not a MVP right now because he’s scheming something else as we speak. His real objective was never to take part in the war. The war is just a means to another end involving Sword
There's no way he won't be involved in the final fight. He's basically the main reason why luffy and co. are going after kaido
Not saying that Law won't get involved at all, but as it stands I don't see him capable to contribute to the fight too much.

He has the hax, but he still lacks the haki and the physical stats to match a man on Yonko level.

About Gamma Knife, I would be disappointed if it worked out, because that would feel like a repetition, moreover against an opponent meant to be eons of time more powerful and even more durable than Doflamingo.

C

critical mindset

Not saying that Law won't get involved at all, but as it stands I don't see him capable to contribute to the fight too much.

He has the hax, but he still lacks the haki and the physical stats to match a man on Yonko level.

About Gamma Knife, I would be disappointed if it worked out, because that would feel like a repetition, moreover against an opponent meant to be eons of time more powerful and even more durable than Doflamingo.
Law has ok armament haki but strangely enough doesn’t use it on his blade. Maybe he doesn’t have the skill to flow his haki to his sword. I don’t know why.

However, Smoker and Vergo just uses armament haki and they are no issue with hardening their forearms as well. Is that because of lack of skill or bc of it works just as well with the firearms and wrists hakied up as well? I would say there’s nothing wrong with hardening the forearms if it contributes to wrist stability that’s vital in their back and forth a. They don’t see it as a waste to haki up the forearms. In fact that may be a deliberate combat choice of theirs

Law has ok armament haki but strangely enough doesn’t use it on his blade. Maybe he doesn’t have the skill to flow his haki to his sword. I don’t know why.

However, Smoker and Vergo just uses armament haki and they are no issue with hardening their forearms as well. Is that because of lack of skill or bc of it works just as well with the firearms and wrists hakied up as well? I would say there’s nothing wrong with hardening the forearms if it contributes to wrist stability that’s vital in their back and forth a. They don’t see it as a waste to haki up the forearms. In fact that may be a deliberate combat choice of theirs
I think that Law should train his body more, he would become a monster if he ever undertook a training Zoro style. Or even Garp style and so on.

Physical potency should never be underestimated.

Vergo was never meant in the big scheme of things and yet look at what he caused to Law from a physical plan. No other character ever achieved something like that.

Even Burgess is no match for Vergo physically, and he had been hyped to YC2 level before his poor performance on DR.

I doubt gamma knife would be enough to put down kaido but I think it would be somewhat effective probably the only way law can hurt kaido
Post automatically merged:

I think that Law should train his body more, he would become a monster if he ever undertook a training Zoro style. Or even Garp style and so on.

Physical potency should never be underestimated.

Vergo was never meant in the big scheme of things and yet look at what he caused to Law from a physical plan. No other character ever achieved something like that.

Even Burgess is no match for Vergo physically, and he had been hyped to YC2 level before his poor performance on DR.
Is burgess even a Yonko commander level?
He got taken out by Sabo with seemingly no major injuries. I always thought a battle between commanders would be a high diff at least for both
Post automatically merged:

Personally I think law is most likely going to die this arc because he was willing to die in dressrossa and that makes me feel like he doesn’t have much purpose after this arc

Last edited: