Character Discussion Law is not the Whitebeard of this generation

Is Law the Whitebeard of this Generation?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
seeing this crap a lot so lets address this

Whitebeard has CoC - Law does not
Whitebeard was equal to Roger - Law is not equal or even close to Luffy
Whitebeard had a strong crew - Law does not
Whitebeard's dream did not require him to go to Laugh Tale - Law's dream of wanting to learn the true history means he has to go to Laugh Tale
Whitebeard is a big muscular handsome man - Law is anorexic emo dude
Whitebeard would never need Rogers help to defeat an opponent - Law needed Luffy to take down Doflamingo and now Kaido(great plan btw)
Whitebeard is not a D. - Law is

These are just some examples, but yall see where i'm going with right? These two couldn't be more oppoosite

Stop this crap about Law being the Whitebeard of this generation lmfao

shit is so cringe at this point

Facts i dont even feel like there is a whitebeard of this generation. I would say kidd but that doesn't sound right does it?

Oh yeah.. Law doesn't deserve to go to Laugh tale
Only The strawhats and The blackbeard pirates should go there.
Great post

And I agree Law does not deserve to go to Laugh Tale, but unfortunately he's going to hop on Luffy and the Strawhats back so they can carry his ass there as usual. At this point Law is moreso Luffy's lackey than a rival

I mean how can Law be Luffy's rival if Luffy's first mate, zoro, is stronger than Law?

Doesn't make sense if you ask me
Post automatically merged:

are law fans too stunned to speak?

Last edited:
H

Herrera95

We probably won't have WB of this generation.

Zoro will be World Strongest.

Kid too weak and gag to be a serious rival.

Law too friendly to rival Luffy too. Although Roger and WB were friends they used to fight too.

Luffy is not fighting almost any Supernova. He took a beating from Apoo and had Zoro to fight Hawkins.

where does luffy say this

"If you don't take risks, you can't create a future."
-Monkey D. Luffy
Ion even know to be honest. Im sure he said it somewhere in the beginning
Saw the quote on ig tho
Think he said it to coby

We probably won't have WB of this generation.

Zoro will be World Strongest.

Kid too weak and gag to be a serious rival.

Law too friendly to rival Luffy too. Although Roger and WB were friends they used to fight too.

Luffy is not fighting almost any Supernova. He took a beating from Apoo and had Zoro to fight Hawkins.
Luffy will be the pirate king, world strongest sun God joyboy
Zoro willl be worlds strongest SWORDSMAN

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Ion even know to be honest. Im sure he said it somewhere in the beginning
Saw the quote on ig tho
Think he said it to coby

Luffy will be the pirate king, world strongest sun God joyboy
Zoro willl be worlds strongest SWORDSMAN
Zoro will be the World's Strongest just like Ryuma was meant to be in the past :cheers:

There was even a new Zoro - Ryuma parallel this chapter, with King's Hell looking like the move Ryuma used to cut that Dragon's head

Zoro will be the World's Strongest just like Ryuma was meant to be in the past :cheers:

There was even a new Zoro - Ryuma parallel this chapter, with King's Hell looking like the move Ryuma used to cut that Dragon's head
Where does it even say that Ryuma was the strongest being alive? Swordsman yeah okay but he wasnt the strongest of all
hell he could be alive when joyboy was alive.

Mihawk is the WSS right now but he isnt the strongest in the verse. Id even say Luffy is already stronger than mihawk but yall wont like that

In my opinion, there are always those Two Characters who stand out from Rest, where First Guy is that "Special One" & Second Guy is that "Powerful One"

They don't have to be Rivals or be Similar, but they are Connected
Such as:

1. Roger & Whitebeard
2. Shanks & Mihawk
3. Dr. Hiluluk & Dr. Kureha
4. Noland & Calgara
5. Garp & Sengoku
... etc

So i believe from New Generation, it's Luffy & Zoro
Luffy is "The Special One" while Zoro is "The Strongest One"
Similar to how Roger is more Special than WB but WB is Emperor & Strongest Man
Or to how Hilukuk is more Special than Kureha but She is Best Doctor in Drum Island
Or how Shanks is more Special than Mihawk but the latter is Greatest Swordsman
Or how Garp is more Special than Sengoku but Sengoku was Fleet Admiral who represented Reigning Justice & Buddha ... etc

I don't want to spoil my Theory, but let's just say that in the Distant Past, there was a Special Hero called "Sun God" & a Unique Boy called "Joy Boy" & Ultimate Warrior called "???"

seeing this crap a lot so lets address this

Whitebeard has CoC - Law does not
Whitebeard was equal to Roger - Law is not equal or even close to Luffy
Whitebeard had a strong crew - Law does not
Whitebeard's dream did not require him to go to Laugh Tale - Law's dream of wanting to learn the true history means he has to go to Laugh Tale
Whitebeard is a big muscular handsome man - Law is anorexic emo dude
Whitebeard would never need Rogers help to defeat an opponent - Law needed Luffy to take down Doflamingo and now Kaido(great plan btw)
Whitebeard is not a D. - Law is

These are just some examples, but yall see where i'm going with right? These two couldn't be more oppoosite

Stop this crap about Law being the Whitebeard of this generation lmfao

shit is so cringe at this point
And water is wet
Why make an obvious thread

What is the next thread? "Usopp is not Joy Boy of this generation"?